GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda = Amazing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 20:06
Regular
Zelda came through the post this mornin 4 days early. I've been playing on it for the last hour or so and have gotten to the next island. It is one hell of a good game.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It's CLEARLY not an RPG unless it can be played using only a pen and some paper, your imagination and about 30 dice of varying sizes and description...
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:06
Regular
Don't call it an RPG, you'll have turn based freaks in here telling you 'in turn' why Zelda is an action adventure and not a true RPG.

Zelda : WW is the best game i've ever played. Everywhere I go there's something that I completly missed the first time and something new to explore. The shear depth and attention to detail is literally gob smacking. Menial tasks such as going to Windfall Island at night and watching the stars through your telescope as that guy points out the constellations to you, are the sort of details that other developers would leave out of their games but they really help bring the world around you to life.

I could go on talking about my experiences in Zelda all day, it's without want for sounding like some camp fairy boy, magical.
Sun 04/05/03 at 11:39
Regular
"No Way"
zelda really is the best RPG out, and probably will be for a long time
Sun 04/05/03 at 11:00
Regular
"  "
Icarus wrote:
> Did anyone have a scratch panel on their Metroid Prime VIP card, or is
> Zelda the first to include it?

It's the first. I just peeled it off though :D
Thu 01/05/03 at 20:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Echelon_vs_Lightforce wrote:
> Oh riiiight. Well next time mate, you should have something that tells
> people you are being funny or cracking a joke as believe me, it isn’t
> obvious. Ricky Gervais has nothing to worry about.

---

So carefully placing a ':-D' below the sentence we've all spent so long arguing over isn't enough to convince you that I was joking?
Thu 01/05/03 at 19:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
learn the waze or go away (ze)
Thu 01/05/03 at 19:49
"period drama"
Hey hey!
It's Nomino!
*Claps*
Thu 01/05/03 at 19:19
Regular
G*ME
G*MESTATION
H*V
V*RGIN
D*XONS
A*GOS

FFS...get a life people.
Thu 01/05/03 at 19:00
Did anyone have a scratch panel on their Metroid Prime VIP card, or is Zelda the first to include it?
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Yes!! getting Zelda tommorow for £34 from G*ME

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.