GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda = Amazing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 20:06
Regular
Zelda came through the post this mornin 4 days early. I've been playing on it for the last hour or so and have gotten to the next island. It is one hell of a good game.
Sun 04/05/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Wow. What a game. Nearly as good as ocarina of time.
Sun 04/05/03 at 15:06
Regular
It'll be worth the wait.

Best. Game. Ever.
Sun 04/05/03 at 15:04
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Doh, I want this game SO much, but I'm trying so hard to resist temptation until after my AS exams! :(
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:53
Regular
Beards speaketh the truth...eth
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I strolled down to the shop to play it for a few minutes (not like I have anything better to do in a Lunch break).

I think it looks good, but then I've never much been into the whole "realism in gaming" thing. If I wanted my games to be realistic then why the hell would I be playing a game about a small elf-boy who lives in a mystical land and is battling against an ancient evil?
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:14
Regular
"  "
Same here, I except I get those and it still is naffed up, (Ocarina, that is).
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
To play Zelda I need: Gamecube, Game (with bonus discs obviously), Proper Cable, big memory card, New Television.

Unfortunately, its the latter that's the problem.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
Zelda is a legend :P

I haven't done much studying but I do plenty of that at School.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It is a class game, not sure if I could say it is the best I have ever played.

One thing I can say though is that the time and effort by the developers can be seen straight away. Just shows that with all the crap games that do get released there are always a few gems like this that make most remember why we play.

Off to study some more so I can play Zelda for a while without feeling bad.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:10
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Edgy wrote:
> You're so slow at cooking...that if you cooked any slower...well...you
> wouldn't be very good at cooking at all!
>
> Ha!

Family Guy

*cries with happiness*

I love that show so much. Some might say too much when I am able to spot any quote from series 1 or 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.