GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This sucks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 15:36
Regular
Being a very excited PS2 owner, I really don't want to spoil the Metal Gear Solid 2 experience. When MGS came out on PlayStation, I ruined all the good bits because I read about them in a magazine. I won't do that again, I said. Before becoming a news reporter for a gaming site. D'oh. Don't tell me what happens, I don't want to know.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:42
"I hate that!!!"
sounds like a good idea uksgamer2001.

I would if I had a GBA
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I won't tell you, probably because I don't know much about it myself......
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:40
Regular
"Wasting away"
Hate to be rude, but how are you going to avoid it all when you're going to be writing about it basically everyday for the next 97 days? It will be something that will requite masses of skill and stealth, also you can have the next three months off of work and go on the doll just to be extra sure you don't hear anything about it.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:39
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Why don't you lock yourself in a dark room, a very dark room. I'm sure you can find ways to amuse your self!

I mean playing a Game Boy Advance of course, what did you think I meant?
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:38
"I hate that!!!"
Tut tut Mr Snuggly you should be ashamed of yourself.

go and stand in a corner untill I say you can come out.

oh thanks for the notable for Snuggly
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Being a very excited PS2 owner, I really don't want to spoil the Metal Gear Solid 2 experience. When MGS came out on PlayStation, I ruined all the good bits because I read about them in a magazine. I won't do that again, I said. Before becoming a news reporter for a gaming site. D'oh. Don't tell me what happens, I don't want to know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.