GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This sucks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 15:36
Regular
Being a very excited PS2 owner, I really don't want to spoil the Metal Gear Solid 2 experience. When MGS came out on PlayStation, I ruined all the good bits because I read about them in a magazine. I won't do that again, I said. Before becoming a news reporter for a gaming site. D'oh. Don't tell me what happens, I don't want to know.
Thu 15/11/01 at 17:39
Regular
"Wasting away"
*Cough* URL? *Cough*
Thu 15/11/01 at 17:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I couldn't resist, and read a story which tells me a massive twist about the game. Nuts.
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:40
Regular
"Wasting away"
I am the Tarrant wrote:

also you can have the next three months off of work and go on thedoll just to be extra sure you don't hear
anything about it.

Are all people on the dole deaf and blind, or did I read that wrong?

What it mean't was that so he doesn't find out about MGS2 he'll have to quit his job.
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:07
Regular
"*Plonk*"
I'll get Metal Gear solid 2 when I get a PS2. Probably. Maybe. Probably. Definately. Yep I've made up my mind. When and IF I get a PS2, I'll get Metal Gear SOlid 2. Or I'll just use an emulator.
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:04
Regular
I'm about to get it on import, then I'll tell you all about it
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:54
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Hehehehehee...........well heres the spoiler. Snake is actually a women dressed as a man and is also having a relationship with Bill Clinton. These games sure are complex these days.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:51
Regular
"Back For Good"
anyone who spoils Metal Gear Solid 2 on this web site should be banned, no questions asked :-)
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I might explain why they don't have a job!
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:46
Mr Nice Guy wrote:
> Hate to be rude, but how are you going to avoid it all when you're going to be
> writing about it basically everyday for the next 97 days? It will be something
> that will requite masses of skill and stealth, also you can have the next three
> months off of work and go on the doll just to be extra sure you don't hear
> anything about it.

Are all people on the dole deaf and blind, or did I read that wrong?
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:44
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
You'd need a light obviously. Did you know you can adapt your GBA and give it a backlight but I havn't tried it. You need to take your GBA apart. I my warranty doesn't extend that far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.