GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drinks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/05/07 at 12:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Whats everyones favourite drink from pubs and clubs?

Im going out friday and to be honest dont have a lot of experience with the booze...so when i go out this friday i wanna try a bit of everything! Wanna know what stuff to try so any suggestions welcome!

Cheers!
Wed 09/05/07 at 12:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Whats everyones favourite drink from pubs and clubs?

Im going out friday and to be honest dont have a lot of experience with the booze...so when i go out this friday i wanna try a bit of everything! Wanna know what stuff to try so any suggestions welcome!

Cheers!
Wed 09/05/07 at 13:04
"possibly impossible"
Not a big fan of 'standard' drinks in pubs, I don't like Bitter much and I'm choosy about other beers.

I usually go for a San Miguel, Cobra or, if I have to, Stella. Mind you, I only go out to pubs for lunch, it's so much nicer than in the evening when everyone is pushing and shoving and trying to cop off with each other...
Wed 09/05/07 at 18:57
Regular
Whiskey.
Thu 10/05/07 at 15:06
Regular
Diet coke for me please =)

I don't drink alcohol, or smoke, or have tattoos. My 2 brothers do all three.

Maybe I was adopted?
Thu 10/05/07 at 15:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Machie wrote:

> I don't drink alcohol, or smoke, or have tattoos. My 2 brothers
> do all three.

Haha yeah thats what im like...the "straight edge" lifestyle! Feel a bit dumb when everyone is going up ordering booze and i just want a coke tho...there probably is a alcoholic drink i really like i just havent found it yet! Im definately gonna have a vodka red bull tho, i like red bull loads so putting it with vodka has to be nice right?
Thu 10/05/07 at 15:35
Regular
When I was in my late teens I tried and enjoyed some drinks. Not beers though I found all that too bitter. I guess it's all the negative things about alcohol that put me off.
Thu 10/05/07 at 15:41
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm not really keen on alcohol all that much, and I don't go to pubs or clubs. Just not my scene.

Personally I don't like beer or lager, but I don't mind a nice flavoured vodka shot, like strawberry or apple. Also I don't mind cider as long as it tastes more of the apple than the alcohol. Alcopops are nice.

I would much ratehr drink Coke.
Thu 10/05/07 at 16:30
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'll usually drink beer, and quite a variety; I seem to switch between Fuller's London Pride, Tetley's, Becks (Yes, it's lager, but I like it anyway!), Old Speckled Hen or Guinness, depending on what's available. Otherwise, I'll occasionally get a Scotch, or if I'm not feeling like anything too potent, Scotch and Coke.

And if i'm in the mood to get totally hammered (More often at parties, it seems) i'll drink Desperado, massive amounts of vodka, or sometimes Belzebuth, the Dutch bladder-bashing beer that comes in 8.8% and 13.5% varieties. Want to get drunk really quickly? Try Cherry Lambrini. It's ~15% but tastes like cherryade, and I don't remember what happened after I drank a bottle of it in about 10 minutes! X^D
Thu 10/05/07 at 17:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ill have to give that Cherry Lambrini a go tomorrow i reckon!
Thu 10/05/07 at 17:33
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The Wardy wrote:
> Im definately
> gonna have a vodka red bull tho, i like red bull loads so
> putting it with vodka has to be nice right?

Yeh, that's very nice, coke and vodka is good too. I once mixed a blue WKD and cider together creating a green coloured drink, wasn't that bad either. :-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.