GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bought a brick"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 18:50
Regular
Everyone give me 15 brilliant games to buy that are out now, and as many as you like that are coming up.

Don't include Halo, Splinter Cell or Phantom Crash.

GO!
*waves flag*
Sun 04/05/03 at 00:15
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Oh, and the other thing is that the multi-player sucks.

No, I strongly disagree, its won plenty of awards for its online multiplayer and I've played it online plenty of time and really enoyed it. . The team aspect is very strong which I really like, it would have been good to play "solo" agaist other people, but well if thats your bag play Quake 3 or something.
Sat 03/05/03 at 23:59
Regular
Oh, and the other thing is that the multi-player sucks.

Sure it's good, but there's no simple death match, no free for alls.

You have to choose a level, which has a set mission fought between Axis and Allies, and soon they just get boring.
Sat 03/05/03 at 23:58
Regular
I won't be using Live.

RCTW works over the net on a PC perfectly fine, even on 56k there is hardly any lag at all, and it's free of course.

Anyway, FPS aren't really my thing so I don't really want to buy it again just for a few new levels.
Sat 03/05/03 at 23:50
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Whitestripes wrote:
> I've got RTCW on PC,

My mate has it, and I know it's good. And the Xbox version is greatly improved, 7 news levels, co-operative, multiplayer with system link, Xbox Live with new multiplayer levels and should be great with voice support etc.

Should be great.
Sat 03/05/03 at 23:46
Regular
I've got RTCW on PC, if I wanted the over rated tripe that is Deus Ex I would get that on PC too. Knights can go mooch itself as well.

I think i'll defiantly get Indiana though.
Sat 03/05/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I hope to get Panzer Dragoon and Return to Castle Wolfenstein soon. I also wouldn't mind Indiana Jones if it was cheep.

Anyway, what are we talking about?
Sat 03/05/03 at 22:18
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> What on earth d'you want to go getting that volleyball rubbish for?

I agree.
Sat 03/05/03 at 22:13
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I'll get Phantom Crash, Halo and DOA:XBV.

What on earth d'you want to go getting that volleyball rubbish for?

> In the future (when they are released) I'll get Panzer Dragoon, Kameo,
> DOA4, Conker and Halo 2.

Don't forget Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic and Deus Ex 2.
Sat 03/05/03 at 20:24
Regular
A brick,go to a building suite
Sat 03/05/03 at 00:10
Regular
Weeellllllllllll

I reckon it would be better to wait for the XBox to arrive first...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.