GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamer of the year"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 15:32
Regular
Is it acceptable that when someone wins a competition like gamer of the year, they can actually be called gamer of the year. Just because they won the thing doesn't mean they're the best nor are they worthy of the title. Someone better may not be able to travel to the event or may be ill, etc.
Fri 16/11/01 at 10:42
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Is the X-box gonna be a hit in the US?
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:17
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Hey guys (and girls, i don't wanna be sexist). Lets keep this thread goin. Just use it as a chat thread and don't worry about the gamer of the year topic.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:37
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Is it just me, or does has this post's topic changed completely. We were discussing SR's gamer of the year, were now talking about how 'er-no' is a pinky and a ninny.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:16
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tony wrote:
> The first person to accidentally post in the VOTE thread is a Ninny.

Or they
> will be when they do.

Wiked. A pinkie and a Ninny in two days...

... great.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:15
Regular
Tony wrote:
> Where's SHEEPY?

Somewhere East Kilbride, so if you let him near a gamepad he'd chew through the cable and run away with it, peasant....
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:15
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The first person to accidentally post in the VOTE thread is a Ninny.

Or they will be when they do.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tony wrote:
> This year there are two.

Hurrah for Big Tone, who could only manage 2 mins 40 seconds on the
> GT3 and would like to know how people shaved 3 seconds off this to win the
> title.

I have managed to beat that ExciteBike time, but there is nothing I can do now.. I didn't go to a shop as I was inside a white room.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:14
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Where's SHEEPY?
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:13
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Bonus wrote:
> SR coming to Scotland, or I am awarded the Scottish crown by default for making
> Pong??

The Scots are excluded.

Unless they have defected.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:11
Regular
SR coming to Scotland, or I am awarded the Scottish crown by default for making Pong??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.