GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"9 Times Champions!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/07 at 19:05
Regular
Wooooooooooooo. Ok i know i aint gonna get everyones agreement on this but a massive congratulations to Manchester United. 9 Premiership titles, and this 1 has been won fantastically. agreed Chelsea have been awesome too, never letting off and keeping up with us all season. People will wonder if Chelsea would of dropped so many points had Cech & Terry had not been out for so long? but thats just football. United have lost big players in previous seasons and have just not been able to keep up. I did slightly worry this season when it seemed to start happening to us again but we kept strong and had a great season. We looked poor away to A.C Milan and unfortunately went out, but i think the prem is most important for us this year, Hopefully we can do the double now, it'l be a great final. I dont know who'l il be cheering for in the champs league final. Liverpool of course the english team but our big rivals, and i aint too fond of A.C Milan at the minute. It should be another great game, to round off whats been a very exiting season...

Any Comments.........
Sun 06/05/07 at 19:50
Regular
W00t!!

*flips off Nin*
Sun 06/05/07 at 19:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm still hoping for an FA Cup massacre that will make what Milan did to Man U look like a gentle kicking.
Sun 06/05/07 at 19:44
"No longer in use"
Well done, from a Leeds supporter. Thank god Chelsea didn't win it, the only things in their trophy cabinet this year will be the league cup and Abramovich's cheque book ;)
Sun 06/05/07 at 19:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now now mister, turn that frown upside down!! :-D
Sun 06/05/07 at 19:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's a dark day. Screw you yankee!
Sun 06/05/07 at 19:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Give us a smile Nin, a cheery big smile, oh Nin give us a smile please do :-D
Sun 06/05/07 at 19:05
Regular
Wooooooooooooo. Ok i know i aint gonna get everyones agreement on this but a massive congratulations to Manchester United. 9 Premiership titles, and this 1 has been won fantastically. agreed Chelsea have been awesome too, never letting off and keeping up with us all season. People will wonder if Chelsea would of dropped so many points had Cech & Terry had not been out for so long? but thats just football. United have lost big players in previous seasons and have just not been able to keep up. I did slightly worry this season when it seemed to start happening to us again but we kept strong and had a great season. We looked poor away to A.C Milan and unfortunately went out, but i think the prem is most important for us this year, Hopefully we can do the double now, it'l be a great final. I dont know who'l il be cheering for in the champs league final. Liverpool of course the english team but our big rivals, and i aint too fond of A.C Milan at the minute. It should be another great game, to round off whats been a very exiting season...

Any Comments.........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.