GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"9 Times Champions!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/07 at 19:05
Regular
Wooooooooooooo. Ok i know i aint gonna get everyones agreement on this but a massive congratulations to Manchester United. 9 Premiership titles, and this 1 has been won fantastically. agreed Chelsea have been awesome too, never letting off and keeping up with us all season. People will wonder if Chelsea would of dropped so many points had Cech & Terry had not been out for so long? but thats just football. United have lost big players in previous seasons and have just not been able to keep up. I did slightly worry this season when it seemed to start happening to us again but we kept strong and had a great season. We looked poor away to A.C Milan and unfortunately went out, but i think the prem is most important for us this year, Hopefully we can do the double now, it'l be a great final. I dont know who'l il be cheering for in the champs league final. Liverpool of course the english team but our big rivals, and i aint too fond of A.C Milan at the minute. It should be another great game, to round off whats been a very exiting season...

Any Comments.........
Mon 14/05/07 at 00:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not to mention the best looking forward line in history
Mon 14/05/07 at 00:11
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Kawada wrote:
> We'll have you next season Carlos, no worries :-D

Tevez and Rooney

Treble is ours for the taking \o/
Sun 13/05/07 at 17:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
We'll have you next season Carlos, no worries :-D
Sun 13/05/07 at 16:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yay for West Ham!
Sun 13/05/07 at 16:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Michael Owen carried off on a stretcher with a suspected broken jaw. Sorry Mr McLaren, he's not going to save your job now.
Sun 13/05/07 at 15:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
<3 Tevez
What a shame Chelsea are crap.

Penalty for Wigan. Jagielka, you sir, are a t**t!
Sun 13/05/07 at 15:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
If Man U relegate West Ham i'm going to firebomb Old Trafford. Thankfully Sheffield United have just equalised against Wigan.
Wed 09/05/07 at 14:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
I'm lookin forward to the guard of honour tonight.

take that chelsea, yeah, rubbin it in their spoiled rich faces.

special one my a**e.
Sun 06/05/07 at 20:20
"No longer in use"
Nin wrote:
> CarlosPeterGaryJohn wrote:
> Well done, from a Leeds supporter. Thank god Chelsea didn't win
> it
>
> You're a Leeds fan and you'd rather Man U won!? You're a
> disgrace to the badge.

As a Leeds fan I can appreciate free flowing football, and thats what Man Utd play, not the boring, defensive style of Chelsea. Besides, being a Leeds fan, I can Verify that big spending doesn't always bring you success.

I'm going to stop now before I just launch a tirade of abuse towards Peter Ridsdale. It'd be one long post.
Sun 06/05/07 at 19:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
CarlosPeterGaryJohn wrote:
> Well done, from a Leeds supporter. Thank god Chelsea didn't win
> it

You're a Leeds fan and you'd rather Man U won!? You're a disgrace to the badge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.