GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"9 Times Champions!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/07 at 19:05
Regular
Wooooooooooooo. Ok i know i aint gonna get everyones agreement on this but a massive congratulations to Manchester United. 9 Premiership titles, and this 1 has been won fantastically. agreed Chelsea have been awesome too, never letting off and keeping up with us all season. People will wonder if Chelsea would of dropped so many points had Cech & Terry had not been out for so long? but thats just football. United have lost big players in previous seasons and have just not been able to keep up. I did slightly worry this season when it seemed to start happening to us again but we kept strong and had a great season. We looked poor away to A.C Milan and unfortunately went out, but i think the prem is most important for us this year, Hopefully we can do the double now, it'l be a great final. I dont know who'l il be cheering for in the champs league final. Liverpool of course the english team but our big rivals, and i aint too fond of A.C Milan at the minute. It should be another great game, to round off whats been a very exiting season...

Any Comments.........
Fri 22/06/07 at 22:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
16 million? that all? Arsenal are getting screwed if that's all they're going to get for him
Fri 22/06/07 at 21:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
DoomBaboon1982 wrote:
> I know it looks likely if you believe the media but I dont think
> it will happen.

:)
Tue 22/05/07 at 15:55
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Henry and Eto'o is quite the scary front line ...... shame it'll
> be happening for Barca and not Arsenal though :-D

I know it looks likely if you believe the media but I dont think it will happen. Herny, eto'o and Ronaldinho are all big characters and none will want to sit on the bench. Eto'o and roni cant play together and lets face it your not going to let Ronaldinho go now are you. So Eto'o is likely to be off and has expressed interest in Arsenal. So Henry is worried we have not won any silverware for 2 years (despite being so close in the champions league last year), Add Eto'o Ribery and the extra experiance our kids have gained and i think we will be challanging on all fronts next year...... unless of course we are sold to Stan Kronke and he turns emerates into a star bucks!!!
Sat 19/05/07 at 18:50
Regular
That's quite sad. Oh well, at least we still won the premiership.
Sat 19/05/07 at 18:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Thats possibly the worst comeback ever. We're used to not winning anything, it doesnt bother us. I always take great pleasure in Man U losing though.
Sat 19/05/07 at 18:05
Regular
Newcastle's list of achievements this season:

EDIT: Oh, I thought of one!

Dodging relegation!
Sat 19/05/07 at 18:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
:D
Fri 18/05/07 at 15:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Henry and Eto'o is quite the scary front line ...... shame it'll be happening for Barca and not Arsenal though :-D
Fri 18/05/07 at 15:50
Regular
Anyway next season belongs to Arsenal. Looking forward to the possible signings of Frank Ribery and Eto'o. Henry and eto'o up front. Ribery, gilberto, fabregas and rosicky in the middle of the park. Not to mention a newly "fixed" walcott and Niklas Bendtner coming back from brum having scores a bucket load this season. FEAR US ONCE AGAIN.
Fri 18/05/07 at 15:44
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Not to mention the best looking forward line in history

HAHAHAHA. All they would need then would be a return for luke chadwick in midfield and they could go for some serious scare tactics towards the opposition. Best quote about Luke chadwick is.... "[Luke Chadwick] ... looks like a ferret with acne".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.