GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am a theropist. Tell me your dreams."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/05/03 at 13:45
Regular
That's right. Meet the all mighty, all sexy Drunk Theropist! Tell me some of your wildest dreams and I will point out your problems in life and tell your near future. Dreams could be interesting and long, too short and blunt. Drunk Theropist knows all!

Go ahead! Get on the with the dreams, it's 4pounds a minute!
Mon 05/05/03 at 13:45
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
That's right. Meet the all mighty, all sexy Drunk Theropist! Tell me some of your wildest dreams and I will point out your problems in life and tell your near future. Dreams could be interesting and long, too short and blunt. Drunk Theropist knows all!

Go ahead! Get on the with the dreams, it's 4pounds a minute!
Mon 05/05/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
A fat woman raped me.
Mon 05/05/03 at 13:50
Regular
"\\"
I was a villager in age of empires 2 once... rather freaky... especially when I just hammered at the ground for thirty seconds and a big 40ft tower appeared infront of me.
Mon 05/05/03 at 13:57
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> A fat woman raped me.

And now she's pregnant? Or something.

Dude...that wasn't a dream!
Mon 05/05/03 at 14:07
Regular
You really are drunk.

It's spelt 'therapist'.
Mon 05/05/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I kept dreaming about baseball last night. I was over the moon Barry Zito's amazing performance to take the series win against the Yankees yesterday - then I watched the game on C5 last night, think I'd had a bit to much baseball. So bascially I dreamt the entire CWS at Oakland game that's on tomorrow night - but it was really stressful. I had to keep everything in my head - who was on base, who was up next, how long the pitcher had been going for in case he gets tired and we need to get the bullpen going, the ball-strike count, how my man Tejada was going to see if he was improving on his poor AVG start to the season, how far the boundaries are at Network Associates etc etc.

It hurt my head.
Mon 05/05/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I had a dream that Mark Lawrenson’s moustache was stalking me.
Mon 05/05/03 at 15:16
Regular
"Laughingstock"
In my dream I was a medieval monk.

I lobbed off my left hand with a cleaver and sent it forth - wriggling.
It slowly mounted some stairs then paused on the dark landing, tapping its middle-finger in a menacing fashion.
Suddenly, it scurried through the gap in a slightly ajar door.

Within the dimly-lit room was a beautiful woman, asleep.

My severed hand attempted to spring onto the bed, but it failed.
It tried again, and again. Each time with the same miserable result.
Suddenly, it scuttled onto a nearby harp, finger-bobbing across the strings playing a surprisingly melodious redition of "I Will Always Love You", before leaping like a dying octopus onto the bed.

My severed hand paused, tapping its middle-finger in a menacing fashion.

Slowly, it began to pull back the sheets, inch by inch, revealing the woman's soft curvaceous flesh.
With an admirable lightness of touch, it crept onto the warm terrain of her body.

Beginning at her feet, it strutted on two fingers along her left carf, over her silken thighs, past the forbidden forest, up the navel, through cleavage valley until it arrived exhausted at her pretty head, where it stuck its thumb in her mouth and fell fast asleep.
Mon 05/05/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Mon 05/05/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Party Hard"
Heh, funny you should post this topic because I watched Nightmare on Elm Street this morning.

lol, it's so out of date your gran wouldn't be scared by it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.