GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT THE XBOX?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/03 at 20:39
Regular
I have the PS2 an GC but don't have an Xbox. I feel that most games are ported to different consoles and not many games are out. Prove me wrong enough to persuade my Dad to get it for my birthday.
Tue 06/05/03 at 20:39
Regular
I have the PS2 an GC but don't have an Xbox. I feel that most games are ported to different consoles and not many games are out. Prove me wrong enough to persuade my Dad to get it for my birthday.
Tue 06/05/03 at 20:40
Regular
persuade your dad yourself
Tue 06/05/03 at 20:43
Regular
"\\"
They just rule. With games like halo that are only available for the PC, you just have to get it.

Also the x-box live package will beat the crap out of PS2 and GC online gaming.
Tue 06/05/03 at 20:44
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Hello Borat! High Five!
Bckpac
:>P
Tue 06/05/03 at 20:48
Regular
Bckpac wrote:
> Hello Borat! High Five!
> Bckpac
> :>P

y'what?
Tue 06/05/03 at 20:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
In reply to the topic title, really, not much.

It has Halo, Splinter Cell, Jet Set Radio Future and Project Gotham Racing, but that's it.

I'm saying this and I own an Xbox. :-D
"slightlyshortertagl"
BEARDS
"slightlyshortertagl"
BAN THIS DUDE PLEASE
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:05
Regular
"8==="
Stream of consciousness follows: Bond Nightfire is good. It'll keep me going til perfect dark hopefully.
Serious sam is mental. Quantum redshift well balanced. Improves upon same games on PS2 (burnout 2 for instance and time splitters 2). Hardddisk, design loads of levels on timesplitters 2 without wasting money on memory cards. Downloadable content. 4 ports as standard. non 'clacky' controllers. Built in modem (i think). controller leads which detach instead of pulling xbox off table. Good quality dvd player. serious online strategy. decently sized controllers (both types)

etc.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:06
"For the horde!!!!"
It as:
Halo
Morrowind

aaaannnnnnnnnddddd
urmm
urmm

a green jewl *runs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.