GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who here likes Golden Sun?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun'.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Ditto"? I have now completed the sequel and it's way, way better than the original with loads of new and exicting psyenergy and summons to learn and control throughout the experence. All of which are quite a treat to watch as they are breath-takingly graphical masterpieces.

Also near the very end you find out what Alex's true intentions for lighting the lighthouses along with the strongest warriors of the Fire clan of the North.

It has quite a few plot twists which will intruige you all and give you a more enlightened look at the way the game plays.

As soon as this game comes out in a few months time for Europe you must buy this game if you already own and enjoy the first one and have played it way more than once through.
Thu 08/05/03 at 19:33
"The Will of D."
Oh ad my original crew from GS were at level 55 when i transferred their data, and they are up to level 58 now and I still can't defeat that Sol guy!
Thu 08/05/03 at 19:31
"The Will of D."
Affirmative, and it's the American version which means I can understand it all the better. It is well worth understanding the story and text than just completing things without being able to translate Japanese.

To acheive the last of the Combo summon tablets you have to go through a VERY RIGOROUS battle with gaurdians of certain things, the first is the Star magican which is very tough to beat right after you complete the Jupiter Lighthouse and get Isaac and crew to go with you. The last one that I am currently very stuck on it the gaurdian of Sol and has an ability that i called Djinn storm, it's effects put all of the Djinn of the people affected on recover this means you are very vunarable to stronger attacks when you have no means of using Wish with Mia since she needs 4 ready Djinn to use her attack.
I actually find the Doom Dragon is less of a threat than that guy!
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:52
We're talking about the import version of GS2 right?
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I completed the first and am working through the second.. I've just got a little distracted by zelda..
But I love GS1&2. Best handheld games ever? (Along with Link's Awakening).
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:39
"The Will of D."
"Ditto"? I have now completed the sequel and it's way, way better than the original with loads of new and exicting psyenergy and summons to learn and control throughout the experence. All of which are quite a treat to watch as they are breath-takingly graphical masterpieces.

Also near the very end you find out what Alex's true intentions for lighting the lighthouses along with the strongest warriors of the Fire clan of the North.

It has quite a few plot twists which will intruige you all and give you a more enlightened look at the way the game plays.

As soon as this game comes out in a few months time for Europe you must buy this game if you already own and enjoy the first one and have played it way more than once through.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.