GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who here likes Golden Sun?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun'.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Ditto"? I have now completed the sequel and it's way, way better than the original with loads of new and exicting psyenergy and summons to learn and control throughout the experence. All of which are quite a treat to watch as they are breath-takingly graphical masterpieces.

Also near the very end you find out what Alex's true intentions for lighting the lighthouses along with the strongest warriors of the Fire clan of the North.

It has quite a few plot twists which will intruige you all and give you a more enlightened look at the way the game plays.

As soon as this game comes out in a few months time for Europe you must buy this game if you already own and enjoy the first one and have played it way more than once through.
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:06
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Pretty good game, but I can't stand Turn based combat. In my opinion, Zelda is better.
Mon 26/05/03 at 21:59
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I thought it was good, but too damn long. I can never finish turn-based RPGs.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:25
Regular
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> John.J are you gonna answer me? How far have you got on GS2?I've completed it. Very Interesting. Couldn't defeat the Duhallun guy though. He has this one move which either kills you or seriously hurts you. And how did you get your guys up to level 55? When I completed it my people were level 40.
Sun 11/05/03 at 17:51
"The Will of D."
There is only so far 2 things in which you need to transfer your data, but I'm not completely sure that is all of them though.
Sun 11/05/03 at 17:23
Regular
I've just this second finished Golden Sun for the second time, this time I completed every single side quest too, so I'll be able to access all the unlockable stuff in The Lost Age.

Just need a bit of money to order it now.
Sun 11/05/03 at 16:42
"The Will of D."
John.J are you gonna answer me? How far have you got on GS2?
Sat 10/05/03 at 10:29
"The Will of D."
There is something very much like collosso in GS2, it's called trial road and it's quite hard since the competitors can use psyenergy (a little bit anyway) and you have 4 on 3 battle to beat them in.
Oh and if you beat the finalists of Collosso you will meet them again in a grudge match after you finish the Jupiter lighthouse if you go back to trial road.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:30
Regular
Competing in Collossos in Tolbi is one of my favourite gaming moments ever.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:24
Regular
I have the original GS and its a top notch game... but I've barley scratched the surface... I intend to delve in the summer.

Except the new Pokemon games are so intriguing I will have to buy it.
Fri 09/05/03 at 22:26
"The Will of D."
That's why i bought an SP, so i could get all my data tranferred without worries of data loss.

Oh and John.J isn't the text speed a bit faster than in the GS? I seem to think it is, but the conversations still take minutes. But what they say in the conversations with the important people is really interesting.

I still can't defeat that Dullahan guy, he is starting to get on my nerves, oh by the way you need to get all 72 djinn (9 djinn per character) to access the area in which i cannot defeat this Sol gaurdian.

John how far are you in?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.