GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would have made Zelda better?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/05/03 at 21:07
Regular
One thing - when in control of a seagull, you should be able to control the function of pooing on the people below, ahhh, that'd be fun!
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:04
Regular
****SPOILER FROM VERY END****

When the King of Hyrule uses the Triforce to flood Hyrule properly, it would have been better if it Unflooded, that way, instead of playing it through again in your Pajama's. YOu could play a version in Hyrule.
That'd be WAy BETTER, as, from the view from the bridge outside the castle, Hyrule looked like the place to be.

****END BIG SPOPILER BIT****

THe next Zelda should be Toon Rendered and let you play in that Hyrule.

THat is my wish for the Triforce. Yup
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think that one thing Nintendo really should've done is kept this game at least somewhere NEAR as challenging as Ocarina of Time.
It's really enjoyable, and I love it, but quite often I find it all too simple - especially in those first-2 dungeons!

And, if given the choice, now, of a "photo-realistic" (or whatever you want to call it) Zelda, I would stick with the cel-shaded/"toon-redered" version - especially after visiting the place where you get the Master Sword (that was also really easy to get!).

I don't like how much this game seems to 'relate' to The Wind Waker too often, either. Sure, it's great to see all the Sages on the windows, things like the Master Sword, and even the Temple of Time itself...
But collecting 3-things as your first objective, and then what comes next... Really, it's all based around things we've heard and seen before, and it does kind of get a little boring.

Although, I'd like to see a certain mini-game on each island - even if that is a lot to ask!
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Screw the sense of achievement heh Thank you Tilta
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:45
Aw, you spoilt the fun for Cubist. Where's he going to get the sense of achievement from now?
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:40
Regular
When there's a cyclone, shoot an arrow at the guy in the middle and he'll teach you a song that when played, you can warp to different areas of the map.
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
There is a warp song that lets you warp straight to the major island and the places inbetween.
I won't tell you how to get it though, because it should be pretty obvious (think about the wind gods)
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:39
Cubist, you need to learn the Ballad of Gales.
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Zelda would have been better if they could think of a quicker way to get places. It takes me agessssssssssssssss to get from places like the temple of the gods to Outset Island and then when I get there I normally have to go somewhere like Dragoon roost. It takes ages to get anywhere and there are so many different cyclones and enemies that set you right back to where you came from. I wish they had a Zelda Monorail or something, that would be sooooooo good.
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Because it's all lies.
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:35
Regular
§niper wrote:
> This sea warp thing is cool.. but i prefer sailing to be honest.

Exactly, a lot of people say it's boring but I kinda enjoy it. I t really makes you feel like you're going on a long journey type thing, it's not like there's nothing to look at on the way there.

Though the warp does come in very handy when doing the Nintendo gallery.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.