GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a Safeway interview today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/05/03 at 14:59
Regular
Should I wear a shirt and tie?

Remember I'm only 17 and this only for shelf packer job thing

Mmmm
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well of course they haven't told me

I got £3.70 at Pizza Hut
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:49
Regular
Heh tell us how much they are gonna pay ya...
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*bangs head*

Another pointless test

Interview on Saturday

Seriously... that woman mentioned it was an interview. That's three trips in a week to get a f.cking job sacking shelves
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:19
Regular
Wow u managed safeway got a HMV application form ..
fingers crossed.
A jobs a job as long as u make money :p
Thu 08/05/03 at 17:55
Regular
go in with ripped jeans, a t-shirt that says i shot JR, toothpaste smeared around your face, dog-breath, your flies open, engine oil in your hair.

Now, thats the first impression taken care of.

NOW THE INTERVIEW

when asked, why do you want this job? reply with "summat to do", or "I came here so I could keep receiving dole money" or "I need money for my heroin addiction".

Sorted, you now have yourself a job!

but seriously, yeah, shirt, tie, the works, it doesn't matter if you're applying to be a bin man, first impressions count.

you'll probably have a laugh there if you get the job. I used to work in a supermarket when I was at college and it was full of people my age. Spent several years about and got paid for it.
Thu 08/05/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Light of the world"
na shirt and tie... do the works get the money!
Thu 08/05/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Selected"
You should wear a sexy lap dancer on each arm.
Thu 08/05/03 at 17:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Shirt, yes. Tie, no.

Imagine the embarrassment if you met some people you know.

"What's with the shirt and tie?"

"Got a job interview"

"Oh, something big, eh?"

"No, it's Safeway"

"I see... Excuse me, I have to go now."

Oh the humanity.
Thu 08/05/03 at 15:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I look crap though

White shirt with borrowed blue tie off dad. And erm black trousers, smart outside jacket.

" Gie us a job "
Thu 08/05/03 at 15:10
Regular
"EX - Staff Flirt"
First impressions count. Always wear a shirt and tie. If you look smart they'll think yer organised or summat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.