GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a Safeway interview today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/05/03 at 14:59
Regular
Should I wear a shirt and tie?

Remember I'm only 17 and this only for shelf packer job thing

Mmmm
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:51
"For the horde!!!!"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> Goatboy, you are mean.

he treats her mean to keep her keen hahahahaha
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
*giggles*
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*gooses Ros*
You know it.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Yeah your a real meanie. Just adds to the appeal.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:41
"slightlyshortertagl"
Goatboy, you are mean.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
SHEEPY wrote:
> ur mean

Who me :O! I'm am a modern day Mother Theresa. Peace be with you my children **hobbles off to pray**
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
ur mean
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oops sorry about the typos :S I'm watching Jenni Jones "Stop teasing my child!" lol Most of them look like beasts but I'm still anti-bullying....Eughhh you all smell! :P
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Usually I am, but she insists on pushing these fried eggs into the face of any male visitor.
She resembles Skeletor in a cheap floral-print trouser suit.

I detest her and I hope she slumps in front of her tv tonight watching reality-tv shows with a tub of Haagendaas and realises that that is the pinnacle of her life, and a single tear slips down her face as it dawns on her that she is truly alone on this planet and it's entirely her fault.
I pray that she spends all day tomorrow in her dressing gown, sat at the kitchen table unable to move through lethargy and ignoring the fact that sometimes she doesn't bother to wash up for days at a time.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
When your 17 you need to look smart without looking like a 30 year old Accountant in a suite. Go and by smart yet casual clothes at Burtons, Armani, Quick Silver, Top Man, River Island etc You'll look smart but at the same time you'll look young and casual so it works out all ways :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.