GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The prom, your veiws?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/05/03 at 20:43
Regular
Are you going to yours? Does your school have one?

I’m not going to mine, here’s my argument for not going.

Its expensive, why pay huge amounts of money for a night out? You say its our last night together? So make a better (cheaper) night. Some friends and me are going Alton towers to say goodbye, a millions times better!

Why suffer the company of people you cant stand on your night? i mean my year is full of todgers i cant stand, i would rather do somthing where there not present.

So personally I’m saving myself £300 pounds, you?
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Nope, English, my school does one every year, so do alot of schoolPS, we stayin over night at Alton towers, should be hillarious!
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
We had ours already, so the 'last night together' argument didn't even factor in.

I didn't go either.

I know someone that spent £200 on a limo alone.

They wonder why I didn't bother!
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:44
"For the horde!!!!"
Prom?
are you a yanky or something?
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Are you going to yours? Does your school have one?

I’m not going to mine, here’s my argument for not going.

Its expensive, why pay huge amounts of money for a night out? You say its our last night together? So make a better (cheaper) night. Some friends and me are going Alton towers to say goodbye, a millions times better!

Why suffer the company of people you cant stand on your night? i mean my year is full of todgers i cant stand, i would rather do somthing where there not present.

So personally I’m saving myself £300 pounds, you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.