GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The prom, your veiws?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/05/03 at 20:43
Regular
Are you going to yours? Does your school have one?

I’m not going to mine, here’s my argument for not going.

Its expensive, why pay huge amounts of money for a night out? You say its our last night together? So make a better (cheaper) night. Some friends and me are going Alton towers to say goodbye, a millions times better!

Why suffer the company of people you cant stand on your night? i mean my year is full of todgers i cant stand, i would rather do somthing where there not present.

So personally I’m saving myself £300 pounds, you?
Thu 08/05/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
They didn't have one when I was at school and even if they did, I wouldn't have gone. Most of the people in my year were idiots and buffoons in my opinion.
Thu 08/05/03 at 22:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hmm...well I'm going Sam (I think), because there's so many people that I know well and I actually might not see them again. I also think it's gonna be a good laugh, and that I will look rather sharpish in a cream tuxedo. :D
Thu 08/05/03 at 22:21
Regular
I'm not going to mine.

Waste of time.
Although I was invited to one in California by my girlfriend, except it's right in the middle of my GCSEs :(
Thu 08/05/03 at 22:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I went to mine, its was rubbish.

But im glad i went.
Thu 08/05/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Our Leavers Do is next week but I dont know if I should go or not.

I wasnt planning on going because I thought it would be crap but now people have asked me to go and I cant let them down.

Hmm...
Thu 08/05/03 at 21:14
Regular
We had a school ball and I didn't go to that because:

A: I can't stand the school
B: Waste of money
C: Would miss the Premiership
D: Didn't want to spend another 6 hours with the ones I can't stand
E: Don't Drink Alchol
F: Spending money on Suit etc is just a waste

Call me sad (if you like) but I would rather do something like Garlic has done as it is something that would be much better. Anyway, whats gone has gone but one thing I can honestly say is that I haven't regreted not going at all.
Thu 08/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Splash landings hotel
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:48
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Nope, English, my school does one every year, so do alot of schoolPS,
> we stayin over night at Alton towers, should be hillarious!

How can you stay overnight? :|
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Oh, and to maintain my reputation:

"Views"

:-P
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Firey Salamander wrote:
> Prom?
> are you a yanky or something?

That's what I think of proms. We don't have 'em and thank bloody god. Most of the people in my year are gimps or just too damn retarded to give intelligent people a chance :\

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.