GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Nintendo Included Majora's Mask with Wind Waker?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:55
Regular
Should Nintendo Included Majora's Mask with Wind Waker?

I think they should have they included OoT and Masters Quest which are nearly the same game with Wind Waker. If they bring out a second version Zelda on the GC they should include Majora's Mask. Also they Nintendo should think about releasing Mario Kart 64 with Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario 64 with Mario 128. What a retro world we live in.
Sat 10/05/03 at 16:26
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> Someones probably already said this but OOT was included because Wind
> Waker was a direct follow on to that story.

Percisley... Majora's Mask was an OOT side quest. Although it would be cool if the end credits were removed from OOT but keep the cut scene... then have link ride off with Epona and begin Majora's Mask... adding both adventures together.

Now wouldn't that just knock your socks off.
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:32
Regular
It would be class if they did but £30 - £35 for old games. A bit pricey.
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:25
Regular
"bing bang bong"
It would have been a good idea to put Majora's Mask on the GC pack, unless they have other plans for it or ran into technical difficulties. Majora's Mask is one of the best versions of Zelda and no-one's played it :O(
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:15
Regular
I got see that.
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:14
Regular
Phil2004 wrote:
> Never seen Japanise Dragon Ball Z any good.

Same scene from both versions:

English: YOu killed my brother you big bully. I'm really angry now. *SHakes hands with baddie*

Jap: YOu batard! YOu kille my fecking brother. *SPlatters baddie into pieces.

Much better.
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:12
Regular
Ok
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:11
Regular
Never seen Japanise Dragon Ball Z any good.
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:10
Regular
Dragonball Z rules.

Dragonball GT is mediocre.

English Dragonball Z sucks compared to Jap dragonball Z.
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:09
Regular
The last message on my screen at the time was the one where he said Dragonball Z rules. It's because my computer is slow.
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:09
Regular
My Bad keep getting the GC and GBA versions mixed up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.