GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Nintendo Included Majora's Mask with Wind Waker?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:55
Regular
Should Nintendo Included Majora's Mask with Wind Waker?

I think they should have they included OoT and Masters Quest which are nearly the same game with Wind Waker. If they bring out a second version Zelda on the GC they should include Majora's Mask. Also they Nintendo should think about releasing Mario Kart 64 with Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario 64 with Mario 128. What a retro world we live in.
Sat 10/05/03 at 20:28
Regular
Yes, but that's just you being a greedy git.

I've never played MM, and I'd love it to be included with a new Zelda game, but I have sense enough to realise a stupid idea when I see one.
Sat 10/05/03 at 20:26
Regular
"  "
Being a none N64 owner, I think it would be cool.
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:47
Regular
Why should it have to have anything to do with the next Zelda?

OOT was not included because it happens before, it was given away as a promotional limited edition offer to get more people to buy WW and GCs.

Bottom line is, WW is worth £90 on it's own, games of this quality happen 3 or 4 times a year. OOT is equally as good and MM not far off.
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:42
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> It's an extra icnentive to buy the game.
>
> Now if it was OOT and MM, previous N64 owners would have no extra
> incentive to buy WW, because they're being given two games they
> already have.

I didn't say that. I said having a bonus disc with just Majora's Mask and OOT: Master Quest on would be a good idea. And it would've been.

But I suppose it could be something to do with the next game, if they wanted to confuse everyone..
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
It's an extra icnentive to buy the game.

People who didn't own an N64 get the chance to play the 1998 game of the year, whilst previous N64 owners get the chance to play a remixed, harder version to test their skills.

Now if it was OOT and MM, previous N64 owners would have no extra incentive to buy WW, because they're being given two games they already have. It makes much more sense to include MM with the next GC Zelda game, and although there is no 'master' version, this could be offset by perhaps including some actual playable demos rather then just game footage.

And finally, from a business point of view, including two 10/10 games absolutely free with one game is completely stupid. You idiots are just being greedy, if there was no bonus disc with WW you wouldn't even be considering previous games being given away for free with the new versions. What if they had inlcuded MM, what would you want next? Mario 64 free with 128, Mario Kart free with Double Dash, Lylat Wars free with Armada.

Nintendo have no obligation to provide you with brillaint games for free, and you don't see any other companies doing it. So why don't you shut the hell up and count your blessings.
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:28
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> This is balls.
>
> Maverick you utter moron, MM should not have been included, no way.

Yeah.. that makes sense. Reasons why..?
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:13
"The Will of D."
What thing do you need to make it run on 60Hz?
Sat 10/05/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I don't think they should include any free games if they don't have the sense to make it run on 50 Mhz TV's. I can't even play the two free games because of that. I don't see why they made it run on 60.
Sat 10/05/03 at 18:00
Regular
Dringo wrote:

>
> Now wouldn't that just knock your socks off.

And make you wonder why he has discarded all his items for no reason.
Sat 10/05/03 at 16:54
"The Will of D."
I rather like watching all sorts of Anime', my favourites include Yugioh!, Poke'mon, DBZ (can't watch any eps now) and Transformers: Armarda.
So I suppose I will like to Zelda more than i normally would.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.