GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Nintendo Included Majora's Mask with Wind Waker?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:55
Regular
Should Nintendo Included Majora's Mask with Wind Waker?

I think they should have they included OoT and Masters Quest which are nearly the same game with Wind Waker. If they bring out a second version Zelda on the GC they should include Majora's Mask. Also they Nintendo should think about releasing Mario Kart 64 with Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario 64 with Mario 128. What a retro world we live in.
Sat 10/05/03 at 23:39
Regular
Are SEGA developing F-Zero GC. Because most of their racing games.... well do you still see them around.
Sat 10/05/03 at 23:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
As long as they onclude X cup. If they don't they are idiots.
IDIOTS!
Sat 10/05/03 at 23:28
Regular
Their is nothing wrong with the current format of F-Zero it is a simply futureristic racing game with a the Death Race mode on the N64 was a great addition why bother with crap missions. Then again I said that about Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4.
Sat 10/05/03 at 23:13
Regular
Dringo wrote:

> Rumours already exists about F Zero X appearing in F Zero GX.

It better, I have this feeling that Sega have ruined it with their arcade crapness.

No Death Race, no cup tournaments and missions based levels where you have to play as Captin Falcon; possibly my least favourite racer.
Sat 10/05/03 at 23:05
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I can't see the 60Hz being a problem. Almost all modern TV's support it and in general 'most' people have 60Hz capabilities. No offence, but tough to those who don't. Therefore I assume that the majority are 60Hz-ers.
Sat 10/05/03 at 22:59
Regular
"She's a dog!"
davidsobell wrote:
> Can you imagine if they remade Goldeneye for the Gamecube with
> improved graphics and more levels. It could even be online!

Wonders why I posted that
Sat 10/05/03 at 22:56
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Can you imagine if they remade Goldeneye for the Gamecube with improved graphics and more levels. It could even be online!
Sat 10/05/03 at 22:52
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
>
>
> Now wouldn't that just knock your socks off.
>
>
> And make you wonder why he has discarded all his items for no reason.

Ignoring the obvious fact that he discarded everything bar his Kokiri Sword and Shield... how he gets Epona and the Ocarina back is a mystery mind.

Rumours already exists about F Zero X appearing in F Zero GX.
Sat 10/05/03 at 21:40
Regular
*sigh*
Sat 10/05/03 at 21:33
Regular
"  "
I think it's a great idea though. Why stupid?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.