GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zedla OoT or Wind Waker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Sun 11/05/03 at 17:49
Regular
Which do you prefer OoT or Wind Waker??
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:13
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I thought Majora's Mask was the best 3D Zelda, albeit a bit small. A Link to the Past is still the daddy in my opinion though. The Wind Waker is not difficult enough.
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:55
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
SmokedKipper wrote:

> If anyone wants to have a go at me for having an opinion I thought
> Mario Sunshine was rubbish.

You Monster!!!
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
I don't think there's any contest.

Wind Waker is good but Ocarina of Time is in a different league altogether. I find WW is often a little on the boring side and repeats FAR too many things from OoT. The dungeons are too few and far between, the number of proper island is limited (as are their sizes in most cases) and the graphics are inconsistent in quality by varying from colourful brilliance (Windfall island, for example) to detail-less rubbish (lots of the characters, including Link, and the lighting is generally awful). Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it quite a lot but it's flaws are stopping me from loving it.

If anyone wants to have a go at me for having an opinion I thought Mario Sunshine was rubbish.
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:25
Regular
OoT being my favourite game of all time I'd have to say The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I ain't finished WW yet though...
Sun 11/05/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'd say it would probably be Ocarina of Time, but I've still to play Wind Waker all the way through.
Sun 11/05/03 at 18:56
Regular
Phil2004 wrote:
> Or even Manjro's Mask

Some new Asian pirate game I've not been informed of?
Sun 11/05/03 at 17:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well, I've completed them both (ahaha)
And I'd have to say you should never choose as you shuld have them both.
Like a pair of expensive shoes, one isn't as good without the other.
Sun 11/05/03 at 17:50
Regular
Or even Manjro's Mask
Sun 11/05/03 at 17:49
Regular
Which do you prefer OoT or Wind Waker??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.