GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare announce Xbox Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/03 at 12:17
Regular
Microsoft announce the 2 titles from Rare exclusive to the Xbox

Grabbed By The Ghoulies - a fighty game
Conker: Live and Uncut.

Now sit back and await the "rare suc" posts from bitter Nintys. Conker comes to Xbox.
Tue 13/05/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nope.
*sits on forum-bank and throws more bread in*

Gamecube dead within 6 months, violated by Microsoft.
Tue 13/05/03 at 12:42
Regular
I'll have to get an XBox soon. Any Ninty's who say otherwise are either stupid or liars.

Don't some of you find this 'Console War' getting a bit old?
Tue 13/05/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Could that be because Rare make kiddies games?

Personally I dont see cutesy, fwuffy games surviving on a console that gives you Splinter Cell, Rocky, Silent Hill, The Matrix etc etc.

Rare - cartoon kid fun. That's why they worked on Nintendo.
Tue 13/05/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I'll quote what I said in a similar topic in the Xbox forum.

"I’m not particularly impressed with the first shots of Conker: Live and Uncut. It’s as if someone has said, “Lets take a naff mini-game from Bad Fur Day, give it some poor visuals and release it as a full game with online options.”

It still has some development time left to improve it I suppose, but it don't look too great."

I've also just seen a video of Grabbed by the Ghoulies, and that too didn't look all that special, played it all before in Luigi's Mansion.
Tue 13/05/03 at 12:29
Regular
Oh im so shocked....
Tue 13/05/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Goatboy wrote:

> Conker comes to Xbox.

They can have it, I got bored with Bad Fur Day
Tue 13/05/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Microsoft announce the 2 titles from Rare exclusive to the Xbox

Grabbed By The Ghoulies - a fighty game
Conker: Live and Uncut.

Now sit back and await the "rare suc" posts from bitter Nintys. Conker comes to Xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.