GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 Not on Nintendo?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/11/01 at 13:40
Regular
Guess you'd better buy a console for grown-ups then.
That way you get to play GTA3, Metal Gear Solid 2, Smackdown 3, Silent Hill 2, Tony Hawks 3.

Or, settle for "Princess Mushroom's adventures in fluffy land"
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:27
Regular
"DS..."
( i am refering to the original post, just in case goatboy could'nt quite work that out! )
slik ~_~
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:26
Regular
"DS..."
What a sad, pathetic post by a sad pathetic person!
slik ~_~
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:16
Regular
"I confused?"
Yeah at least we got tradition.
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:13
Regular
No, but wearing a Kilt is much better than wearing tights with bells attached to the ankles...............

*Ding-a-ling*

:D
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:10
Regular
"I confused?"
At least it's not compulsory to where a skirt in England Unlike you scottish and your KILTS!!!!
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:06
Regular
Cooky wrote:
and give England a good name!

You would need to eradicate Morris Dancing, Get a decent accent, admit that Scotland kicks English ass, invent something that will change the world forever, and become Scottish citizens.
Mon 12/11/01 at 08:53
Cheers Goatboy, this topic has persuaded me to wait for the Gamecube.

PC For GTA3. GC For classics that DON'T get released on pc (unlike the best playstation games) and a GBA for the train to and from work. Sorted.
Sun 11/11/01 at 15:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
And GTA 3 is coming to PC and we all have them or we wouldn't be on this forum now would we? (unless u r using a DreamCast...) so I will get GTA 3 on PC when it comes out and then yell at my PC for crashing too much! But in the meantime I would play the original GTA (much better than GTA2 I think) but I've lost the CD! I have the box, the maps, even the manual, but I can't find the blummin game! Maybe I'll get it free off SR, or just get it for a fiver in Game (do I have to blank that out cos its evil or something?)

Anyway long live sex drugs and rock 'n' roll. And Nintendo.
Sun 11/11/01 at 00:51
Regular
ah, but Grand theft auto 3 is coming out for the GBA.

And we got the Resi evil series :P
Sat 10/11/01 at 16:33
Regular
I feel sorry for the people who are gonna buy both, there gonna spend all that money on a PS2, then when the Gamecube finally comes along there gonna reaslise how mediocre and pap the PS2 really is.

After Christmas the only big game left is MGS2 for the PS2, after that's released Sonys wil have put all their big cards on the table, they will have nothing left to impress anyone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.