GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anybody played Enter the Matrix yet?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 01:42
Regular
The first review I've seen of the game just popped up, head over to

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/
launchreview.asp?reviewid=182831

It's very amaturishly written, but he seemed to have a blast with the game. Anybody else got their hands on this game early? What'd you think of it?
Mon 26/05/03 at 10:16
Regular
"BOSE"
it has more to do with the topic than babalon 5 however it's spelt. i'm sure you could find out what's in the goop, because i could find out how to make a bomb. you can find anything on the internet
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Otaku"
Daveus wrote:
> i'm not buying that, guys. that's the sort of thing what Dozer said
> :-P
> it don't tell me what's in it

Seeing as we're talking about a film then the only point of reference for any question is information provided in that film, or by the creators of the concept for the film, and I don't think they elaborated on the gunk that is the food on the ship in the first film. Therefore you'll have to make do with Dozer's explanation of it.

Of, for the Babylon 5 fans, if there are any here, it's spew.
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:39
Regular
The PS2 plays like the food as well ;)
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:37
Regular
"BOSE"
i'm not buying that, guys. that's the sort of thing what Dozer said :-P
it don't tell me what's in it
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:00
Regular
Master Chief?

And from an owner, the PS2 isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, I prefer it to the Xbox, but with a GameCube aswell, I'm sure you can do without. Besides - in comparison to Microsoft and Nintendo's future line-up, things look worringly scarce for Sony.
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:53
Regular
"Otaku"
It was kind of chosen in desperation after the first ten I tried came up as either being in use, unacceptable e.t.c.

Besides I like Halo, and Halo 2 looks like it will live up to the reputation.

Don't worry, I might have 'fan' in my name but I'm no fanboy, a Gamecube sits next to the Xbox, and beneath that a Sega Saturn, Megadrive, Nintendo 64 and a SNES. Strangely I've never been bothered about a Playstation 2, though I used to have a PSone.
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:47
Regular
Heh. Made me smile that.

Y'know HALO fan, if you got yourself a decent name, you could very well be the best JAT this site has had in ages.
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Otaku"
The food question is not exactly hard is it ? I've watched the film twice on DVD, and when C5 had it on, and it's not like I watched it with much concentration, and I knew the answer to that.

Still the game is about as good as that food looks.... :P
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:35
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> by the way, i think there's plenty of people out there who've seen The
> Matrix more than 10 times. you're not the only one with the DVD, and
> can answer any question about it. then there's the fans who have
> bought every poster, bought the soundtrack, downloaded every
> wallpaper, screensaver. bought the toys, mugs, t-shirts etc etc.

Your point being? I really am as big a Matrix fan as you're going to get.

> here's a question...answer if you can
> what the hell do they eat for dinner? :-S
> have you looked that up out of curiosity???

Some kind of carbon based produce containing minerals, vitamins, etc - everything the body needs.
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:00
Regular
You expect Mav to stop arguing when you put him to a challenge like that?

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.