GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 09:36
Regular
http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp? channel_id=70&object_id=489327&adtag=network=ign&site= ps2&pagetype=medialist&page_title=Gran+Turismo

If the game even looks half this good it'll be the mutts!!
Wed 14/05/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Complete Banker"
http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp? channel_id=70&object_id=489327&adtag=network=ign&site= ps2&pagetype=medialist&page_title=Gran+Turismo

If the game even looks half this good it'll be the mutts!!
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I just hope they do away with those overly-long marathon races from previous versions. Those things were rather imposing to say the least.
Wed 14/05/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I notice the fabled 2000 cars and 100 tracks never materialised. Latest I've seen is 600 cars and 25 tracks with variations. The latest Q&A session with the developers also included an answer with the words:

"Should we decide to include online features...".

Hype balloon just went 'pop'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Complete Banker"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2605

Deliceux!!

I hope they won't put in too many cars and tracks as it's bee.n previously suggested they will and they HAVE to put full online racing. They MUST do!! With this being Sony's flagship racing title, it'd be a crime to leave out online options.....

No mention of vehicle damage though.....?
Wed 14/05/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Complete Banker"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> "Should we decide to include online features...".
>
> Hype balloon just went 'pop'.

From the Official Playstation Website:

"The Online Arena, which sits alongside the Career (Gran Turismo) and Arcade modes, allows up to 6 players to race head-to-head on any of GT4's stunning tracks, as well as including chat functionality and an in-depth menu screen."

Hope that renews your enthusiasm FM!
Wed 14/05/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Go read the SR news article on it ya fools.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:50
"period drama"
No damage, no buying.
No decent AI, no buying.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:03
Who cares about no damage, i just like watching the replays anyway. Whats this about no buying, i cant be bothered to read so explain. And Fantasy Meister its 200 tracks, not 25, inflate your balloon again.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:05
Regular
"  "
Damage would be good, but if they sort out the AI then there would be less collision and not much need for damage.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:38
"period drama"
No buying = I'm not buying it.

By AI I mainly meant the thing where you can never be more than a certian distance in front of the other cars, no matter how good you drive, which is just stoopid.

Damage, yes.
I want damage.
GT needs damage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.