GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Downloading Movies on broadband"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/05/03 at 12:23
Regular
Hi...some assistance required please? I have broadband and I want to know how to download dvd's or films!
I only have Morpheus as my downloading tool as i couldnt get kaaza to work!
What else do i need and how does it work?
Cheers
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:21
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Hey, Foundation Maths is quite tricky you know. People who don't do it are just jelous.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
phi11ip wrote:
> You idiot. You're thinking of 3 X 2.
>
> Duh.

Damn your right. I feel so dumb now. Just thought this is going to get removed because were all spamming now :).
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You idiot. You're thinking of 3 X 2.

Duh.
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:56
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mantis wrote:
> This is funny, keep it going lads.

Yeah I will. But you know I got to study for my Foundation Maths test tommorow. Damn whats 2 + 2 is it 5 ? I don't know HELP!.
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
This is funny, keep it going lads.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:32
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I wonder if he's ever heard the idea of those who are most insecure about themselves proceeding to mock others?

Toys. Pram. Now.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:27
Regular
Therage wrote:
> Therage BSc

heh, thats the funniest thing I've ever heard, which tin-pot, low rent, retarded university saw fit to give you a degree?

I can only assume it was some cruel joke they were playing on you. The mere suggestion that someone of your character and IQ was given a degree is an insult to my education.

Did you major in bad grammar, or was it lying?

My friend you are the saddest, most pathetic thing I've ever come into contact with.

Please remove yourself from these forums and do us all a favour.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Man, you're a complete retard aren't you?

According to you, it's only you that's pirating videos.

Look at the music industry, some people are literally scraping through because of pirating of their material. One person thinks, "Oh it won't matter, it's only me." Then a million others follow that idea...

How am I a nerd who never gets out and since when am I taking GCSE Foundation maths?

Just look at yourself. You act all grown up but you still haven't learnt the skill of being able to string a sentance together without including loads of errors.

Oh, I never knew that general office cleaning staff were given access to computers either...

You're a complete retard, you really are.

P.S You had better check that you can download stuff like that at your workplace. I really don't think a company will be that happy if they find their workers are downloading illegal material.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:05
Regular
Divx is free, or at least the player I downloaded was.

Screw paying £20 for it.

If ya getting Simpsons episodes, try and get them in .mpg format then you should be able to run them in Windows Media player I think.

I'm not particuarly knowledgable about all this stuff, but if I can get them to run then anyone can.
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:52
Regular
Yeah I looked at that Divx briefly but I didnt want to pay 20 quid for it..esp as I only got broadband at work..I just wanted to watch some cheeky simpsons episodes at lunch!
Never mind i'll have to just continue on with my plans to single handidly bring the worlds multinational entertainment corporations to their knees by means other than burning cds!..You want to help Ph11ip!!
Cheers anyway tilt..by the way...intersting mario kart article...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.