GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Downloading Movies on broadband"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/05/03 at 12:23
Regular
Hi...some assistance required please? I have broadband and I want to know how to download dvd's or films!
I only have Morpheus as my downloading tool as i couldnt get kaaza to work!
What else do i need and how does it work?
Cheers
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Hi...some assistance required please? I have broadband and I want to know how to download dvd's or films!
I only have Morpheus as my downloading tool as i couldnt get kaaza to work!
What else do i need and how does it work?
Cheers
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:43
Regular
Get Kazaa Lite if Kazaa doesn't work.

I had the same kind of problem.
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Or just be an honest citizen and buy the dvd or pay the cinema admission fee.
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Yeah thats real helpful!!!why dont you just return to sucking the lone ranger's plums!! Anyone with any serious information let me know. Do I need to get a video player? and if so anyone know any free ones?
Cheers!
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Pirate.
Wed 14/05/03 at 13:25
Regular
Special Reserve, claim some money to pay for some of those DVDs - report a self-admitted pirate :D
Wed 14/05/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
therage79 wrote:
> Hi...some assistance required please? I have broadband and I want to
> know how to download dvd's or films!
>

You cant download DVD's as thats impossible. How can you get the disc throught the internet :D

If you need help then you must be about as clever as Jade Goody which is'nt very clever at all.
Wed 14/05/03 at 16:36
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Downloading Movies on broadband.....is illegal.
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Might have known asking a bunch of gayboys like you would be no help at all! so why dont you go back to whatever world of adolescent perversity you came from!! and stop bugging the grown ups!
You know when i try and visualise you guys I get a picture of the geeks from the simpsoms!..."my computer has 67,000 shades of red"....LOSERS!
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Listen to yourselves..."I wish I could work in Gamestation"...you even give dweebs a bad name! Sitting in you room watchin robot wars thinking how fashionable everybody looks, looking forward to saturday so you can go to Another World or whatever lame scifi shop you have in your town! making sure you get home early so you dont get bullied by some rude boys on the bus and held on after your stop cause your all about as hard as Mr soft's tool as he flicks through a magazine entitled Margret thatcher: The ugly years! Plus you are all asmatic in the winter and mummy says cigerettes are bad!! so stay away from those bad boys on the bus and you might not get slashed on you nancy boy nerds!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.