GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MULTIPLAYER FOUND IN ENTER THE MATRIX!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:09
Regular
Amazingly i have found a cheat that opens up a multiplayer with about 10 maps so you can fight with one other human player in a kind of areNA!! Go into the Hacking section of the game and find the Cheat's programme, once here type 'Cheat' and then D5C55D1E. Once you have done this go into your One-player file and move along the 'Level Select' menu until you come upon the multiplayer levels, ENJOY!! :)
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:14
Regular
m.o.t wrote:
> Nice to hear everyone's opinion on it, but has there ever been a game
> which the magazine's reviewed poorly but you actually liked it?? Vexx
> and Enter the Matrix are two examples for me, what about your's??

I know, Glover!
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Nice to hear everyone's opinion on it, but has there ever been a game which the magazine's reviewed poorly but you actually liked it?? Vexx and Enter the Matrix are two examples for me, what about your's??
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:34
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> Well I've jst read the review of Enter the Matrix in NGC and I don't
> think I'll be getting it. MUCH better games out there I haven't got
> yet, oh well still got Matrix Reloaded to look forward to!

That was my opinion, I'm not saying that YOU can't go and buy the game...
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:33
Regular
I don't really envy people being able to go out and buy every week.
But even so i wouldn't get the matrix, heck i enjoyed the first matrix movie but it wasn't the best movie ever.
Lord of the Rings had everything, i'm not bothered getting it cos it's a EA game
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:29
Regular
THen why did you call me a mong?
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:28
Regular
I'm getting the Matrix tomorrow from GAME. I reserved it today, it was on the screen and the in game footage did look really good. I know it's not the best of games but I still want it and yes a part of the reason is that I think the Matix (In my opinion, hope that bloody gets through) is amazing.

And I don't want anybody to turn around and say theres better games coming out, because I shall be getting them to. :)-
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:25
Regular
Because you're a 'mong', as previously stated.

See, we think of everything.
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:24
Regular
that's what i mean.
There's better to buy.. not that the Matrix is probably an average game why buy it when you can get something better?
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:21
Regular
Well I've jst read the review of Enter the Matrix in NGC and I don't think I'll be getting it. MUCH better games out there I haven't got yet, oh well still got Matrix Reloaded to look forward to!
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:20
Regular
Yes Sniper, that's what we've been saying.

Except we like to shorten the term to 'mong'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.