GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MULTIPLAYER FOUND IN ENTER THE MATRIX!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:09
Regular
Amazingly i have found a cheat that opens up a multiplayer with about 10 maps so you can fight with one other human player in a kind of areNA!! Go into the Hacking section of the game and find the Cheat's programme, once here type 'Cheat' and then D5C55D1E. Once you have done this go into your One-player file and move along the 'Level Select' menu until you come upon the multiplayer levels, ENJOY!! :)
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Amazingly i have found a cheat that opens up a multiplayer with about 10 maps so you can fight with one other human player in a kind of areNA!! Go into the Hacking section of the game and find the Cheat's programme, once here type 'Cheat' and then D5C55D1E. Once you have done this go into your One-player file and move along the 'Level Select' menu until you come upon the multiplayer levels, ENJOY!! :)
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
A quick update: At the moment it seems Slow-motion cannot be used in multi-player also one of the levels change's both characters into cars!! Levels are square and feature no weapons. It's still a pretty good bonus though.
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:28
Regular
Yey

Now 2 people can suffer that crapness that is the Matrix, at the same time.
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:32
Regular
That sounds crap.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:22
Regular
Tilta, how do you know it's crap?

Oh, it's based on a film so it must be crap.

Pretty poor.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:25
Regular

umm..74% in NGC?

"boring and repetitive gameplay"

Oh, that and the only good movie tie in games were Alladin on the SNES/Mega Drive and GoldenEye 007.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:27
Regular
Sending a game out for release without sending it to magazines usually sends alarm bells ringing.

Oh, they were doing it to keep the story under wraps? Sure they were..
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:27
Regular
"No Hot Ashes"
maddmun wrote:
> Tilta, how do you know it's crap?
>
> Oh, it's based on a film so it must be crap.
>
> Pretty poor.

"one of the levels change's both characters into cars"

Top draw...
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I LIKE CAPS
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:47
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Cool that would be good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.