GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The #"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/11/01 at 18:50
Regular
From the start everyone knew that the playstation 2 was the only one for them, that's definately what i think!

With it's lovely slick body and the it's name smileing at you if you have the playstation 2 everyone would want to play on it, but it would be your own property, and even a new member of the family to sit on it's own shelf to show it's power, the playstion 2 was mine!

In this part tell me about how you got your Playstion 2, when it was born a new member to your family!
Mon 12/11/01 at 20:02
Have you all heard about the (new meeting at 6.00pm)every night, and if you can, be there! It'll be real great fun, every night!

thank you all,
Triggered.
P.S (six pm, every nite!)
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:28
id been ivited to go to a special preview of the damn things a couple of months before launch date, i'd already pre-ordered one of the fine beasts but thought that it wasnt what id expected at first.

ive had it for almost a year now, and only just bought a game for it the other day!!! nothing else had interested me at the time, so id just bought DVDs for it.

but now i have all my money saved up for GTA3, DMC and SH2!
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:22
thats good news, i got gran turismo 3 aswell, and i want to know were you are on it so far i've got two f1 cars two indy cars, and a tonne of prize cars worth about 11million, all my tested passed, and begginer, ameteur, rally, nearly all the pro done and only the mazda endurance to do to to get the f686, and it's really hard, well i can't be bothered actaully, but i want to know how far you are?
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:14
this is cool, i've got quite alot of e-mails, keep it comin!
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:11
how dare you evan talk about getting a game cube, anyway, why the heck are you in a playstation two chat room if you don't even own one? I'm baffled!
Sun 11/11/01 at 09:07
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well, unlike you lot, I, unfortunately, don't own a PS2! If I wanted, I could go out and buy one tomorrow. However, that money's for my Gamecube, so I'll just have to wait until Crimbo for my PS2 (along with GT3, GTA3 and James Bond:AUF). It isn't that long away...
Sun 11/11/01 at 02:27
Regular
"Tag as above"
I went to EB with my bird, to get her a Gameboy Colour, it was really busy so I ask the blokey if they did price matching, he said they did, so I made something up, slapped it on the plastic and walked out quite please with myself.

I got it about a week after it went down to £270

I is a right wheeler dealer, call me Delboy
Sun 11/11/01 at 02:17
i ordered mine in december and got it in february a few day after my birthday. i was in the same situation as longy- it was delivered while i was at skool but when i got home i had the best day of my life.
Sat 10/11/01 at 14:28
to longy...
what do you mean?I'm cofused by your e-mail, tell me what your on about!
Sat 10/11/01 at 14:17
>sPIKE2k wrote...
>I also got mine from GAME on launch day, sat with it next >to me in the car holding onto it for dear life, got home >and put SSX on, played loads, watched some DVD's :D

wow that's cool, when i got mine, i didnt have any games and i payed in £300 to the scumbags,and i had to play on wild wild racing and the other games on the PS2 demo disc so i was pretty sad seeing all my money go!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.