GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The #"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/11/01 at 18:50
Regular
From the start everyone knew that the playstation 2 was the only one for them, that's definately what i think!

With it's lovely slick body and the it's name smileing at you if you have the playstation 2 everyone would want to play on it, but it would be your own property, and even a new member of the family to sit on it's own shelf to show it's power, the playstion 2 was mine!

In this part tell me about how you got your Playstion 2, when it was born a new member to your family!
Thu 08/11/01 at 18:50
From the start everyone knew that the playstation 2 was the only one for them, that's definately what i think!

With it's lovely slick body and the it's name smileing at you if you have the playstation 2 everyone would want to play on it, but it would be your own property, and even a new member of the family to sit on it's own shelf to show it's power, the playstion 2 was mine!

In this part tell me about how you got your Playstion 2, when it was born a new member to your family!
Thu 08/11/01 at 18:53
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I got my Playstation 2 from SR, through the mail.

A man brought it to me from Parcel force. Lived here ever since......and i still aint got no rent!!!!
Thu 08/11/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
Got mine from SR, also through the mail!! Arrived with me midday on launch day and had it up and running in my room within minutes and thats where its been ever since!!
Thu 08/11/01 at 19:13
Regular
Got mine from GAME on July 27th 2001. Put it in the boot of ma car, drove home like a maniac and played GT3 for the first time.
Thu 08/11/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Touched!"
I also got mine from GAME on launch day, sat with it next to me in the car holding onto it for dear life, got home and put SSX on, played loads, watched some DVD's :D
Thu 08/11/01 at 19:34
Regular
I got my from GAME on 25th March 2001
with two any two games which were ISS and Smugglers run
Fri 09/11/01 at 10:40
Regular
"WWJD"
got mine from SR i was @ skool when i came back there was a big parcel, it was possibly the best day of my life i was aloud to play on it once then it had to go away for my B-Day, i was sad but then it was my B-Day and i was HAPPY! :0)
Fri 09/11/01 at 11:50
Regular
"Back For Good"
he makes it sound like you give birth to the thing, haha I'm just playing :-P

I bought my PS2 from argos cus they were the only ones with any pre-order forms left, didn't get it till december something, worth the wait though :-)
Fri 09/11/01 at 11:55
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
I got mine on the 6th January 2001 from HMV.

I was actually shopping for my little brothers 21st birthday present and got slightly side tracked... Ran round to tell the wife of my awesome purchase and rushed home to play RR5 and Timesplitters... Didn't get my brother anything in the end either!!
Fri 09/11/01 at 12:05
I got mine on January 19th, funnily enough also out shopping for MY brothers 21st (which was 2 days later), no-where had any for weeks in my little city, then a shop called MVC put a big sign up saying "PS2s in stock" I was in there at the time buying something for my brother. I said to the cashier "bit of a bold boast isn't it?" she said "not at all, we have some in right now!", they only had 4 in, but non on pre order so it was first come first served.

I strolled out of there and returned a few minutes later with £300 cash in hand, slammed it on the counter and said to the nice lady "Oh, I think you know!"

She scuttled off, then returned with my pal PS2!

Grand :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.