GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda questions........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 00:02
Regular
Need a bit of help on a few thing's

First of all the Nintendo gallery. When you complete the game and start the new save file so you start the game with the colour Pictobox, do you keep all the figures from the previous game or do you have to start again?

At the front of Dragon Roost Island where you land your boat, there's some guy saying he needs to get to his job interview, is there any way of helping him?

There's some island I forget it's name, it's made out of blocks, you climb up it then drop into a hole in the ground and there's some block pushing puzzle. What's the idea of the puzzle?

I pushed the damn things around for ages trying different things but nout happened.

Thanks for ya help...if ya helped and if you didn't then ummmmm fook off.
Sun 18/05/03 at 15:12
"period drama"
Filoun wrote:
> I think you can also give three to a pirate on Windfall to play a pig
> catching mini-game.

Yar. But it's not really worth it.
Although there is a bug you can do to make the game really easy:

Before talking to him, throw all the pigs in the sea where they can't get out (e.g. off the ledge behind him) then show him the necklaces and when the game starts the pigs will be in their normal places - only it looks like they're still swimming around (quite funny) and you can just pick them up and take them to him without any fuss.
Sun 18/05/03 at 15:13
"period drama"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> That's a stupid cave.
>
> Only got rupees from it.
>
> Same with the one where you have to use your Deku Leaf to fly round
> the outside of Dragon Roost.
>
> I went to all that trouble and got sodding rupees.

That Deku Leaf one really annoyed me too.
Took ages floating around all those stupid little platforms....
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:36
Regular
I'm reluctant to look down this thread as I don't want anything spoiled, so this may have been answered.

On Forest Haven (before you go inside), I was swinging over the waterfall when I actually went inside one, but there was nothing to do in there! Did I miss something?
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:37
Regular
You have to go back there later.
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:58
Regular
to get the man in for his job interview you have to go inside the island and do the sorting office thing untill he recognises who u r then the man dissappears and later you get something i think its a heart piece from him to get the man to recognise you you have to complete 25 sorts in the time limit its quite hard
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:01
Regular
you use the waterfall later on when you get to the temple ill tell you now you have to do the temple using medli the rito person first then you find the sage of the other temple here this will come much later in the game hope i helped
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:08
Regular
I Just wondered how you do the pictograph tests, with the man in the love ect. because

I waited and waited and no one posts a letter or anything like that. :S
Sun 18/05/03 at 23:55
Regular
Go find the man with the guy who's always saying "I'll go see if the Windfall postman has been" when you talk to him.

Just wait for him and he will eventually get to the postbox and post a letter.
Mon 19/05/03 at 16:27
Regular
yey i done them all. Now how do u get the "multicoulered firefly". I cant seem to get one of those little floating lights in the jar(?)
Mon 19/05/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Haha. I just finished the game (Excellent ending BTW) and Jésus Angel Does the Spanish translations.

Jesus. In a Zelda game?

They do mention "The Gods" alot...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.