GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda questions........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 00:02
Regular
Need a bit of help on a few thing's

First of all the Nintendo gallery. When you complete the game and start the new save file so you start the game with the colour Pictobox, do you keep all the figures from the previous game or do you have to start again?

At the front of Dragon Roost Island where you land your boat, there's some guy saying he needs to get to his job interview, is there any way of helping him?

There's some island I forget it's name, it's made out of blocks, you climb up it then drop into a hole in the ground and there's some block pushing puzzle. What's the idea of the puzzle?

I pushed the damn things around for ages trying different things but nout happened.

Thanks for ya help...if ya helped and if you didn't then ummmmm fook off.
Sun 18/05/03 at 13:19
Regular
The man at the table in the cafe.

Roll into the wall or throw a pot at him.
Sun 18/05/03 at 13:46
Regular
How do you get into the secret cave at the back of Dragon Roost Island?
Sun 18/05/03 at 13:56
Regular
Oh I got another question, i've covered Windfall in plants and got the heart piece. Is it worth doing the same with the other plants you get off the salesmen, or would that be a waste of time?
Sun 18/05/03 at 14:12
Regular
While we're at it, who wanted the skull necklaces?
Sun 18/05/03 at 14:12
Regular
I beleive that to be a waste of time.
Sun 18/05/03 at 14:14
Regular
Give the skull necklaces to the rich man in the posh house, he used to be the poor man by the tree.

You need to have rescued Aryil first, give him 20.
Sun 18/05/03 at 14:14
Regular
Thanks
Sun 18/05/03 at 14:20
Regular
I think you can also give three to a pirate on Windfall to play a pig catching mini-game.
Sun 18/05/03 at 15:10
"period drama"
maddmun wrote:
> How do you get into the secret cave at the back of Dragon Roost
> Island?

Bomb the rock by the shore - there's a hole underneath it (the one near the Wind Shrine).
Sun 18/05/03 at 15:12
Regular
That's a stupid cave.

Only got rupees from it.

Same with the one where you have to use your Deku Leaf to fly round the outside of Dragon Roost.

I went to all that trouble and got sodding rupees.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.