GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda questions........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 00:02
Regular
Need a bit of help on a few thing's

First of all the Nintendo gallery. When you complete the game and start the new save file so you start the game with the colour Pictobox, do you keep all the figures from the previous game or do you have to start again?

At the front of Dragon Roost Island where you land your boat, there's some guy saying he needs to get to his job interview, is there any way of helping him?

There's some island I forget it's name, it's made out of blocks, you climb up it then drop into a hole in the ground and there's some block pushing puzzle. What's the idea of the puzzle?

I pushed the damn things around for ages trying different things but nout happened.

Thanks for ya help...if ya helped and if you didn't then ummmmm fook off.
Sun 18/05/03 at 00:02
Regular
Need a bit of help on a few thing's

First of all the Nintendo gallery. When you complete the game and start the new save file so you start the game with the colour Pictobox, do you keep all the figures from the previous game or do you have to start again?

At the front of Dragon Roost Island where you land your boat, there's some guy saying he needs to get to his job interview, is there any way of helping him?

There's some island I forget it's name, it's made out of blocks, you climb up it then drop into a hole in the ground and there's some block pushing puzzle. What's the idea of the puzzle?

I pushed the damn things around for ages trying different things but nout happened.

Thanks for ya help...if ya helped and if you didn't then ummmmm fook off.
Sun 18/05/03 at 00:04
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Need a bit of help on a few thing's
>
> First of all the Nintendo gallery. When you complete the game and
> start the new save file so you start the game with the colour
> Pictobox, do you keep all the figures from the previous game or do you
> have to start again?

You keep them, but you ahve to get the rest on the second go.

>
> At the front of Dragon Roost Island where you land your boat, there's
> some guy saying he needs to get to his job interview, is there any way
> of helping him?

No, when you have done the letter sorting game 3 times he gets up there.

I can't remember all the little islands anymore.
Sun 18/05/03 at 00:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> There's some island I forget it's name, it's made out of blocks, you
> climb up it then drop into a hole in the ground and there's some block
> pushing puzzle. What's the idea of the puzzle?
>
> I pushed the damn things around for ages trying different things but
> nout happened.

With that island, when inside you have to pull the blocks around to make a staircase, then use the mirror shield.
Sun 18/05/03 at 00:19
Regular
EEEEEEEEEEEExcellent, thanks.

I made the staircase but when I did the island (was a little time ago) I didn't have the mirror shield.

Me I shall spend mucho time doing the Ninty gallery tommorow.
Sun 18/05/03 at 00:36
Regular
What's the deal with the gallery?

On my first play-through I got the impression he wouldn't take anything from the b/w picture box, but never got the colour version. You get the colour one when you start the second play-through? (I haven't started the second run yet). Is the second time harder?

Also, did he vary the kind of thing he wanted a picture of? Or did I just remember that wrong?

I thought he asked for landmarks and stuff once, then I went back and he wanted monsters...
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:05
Regular
Dr Duck wrote:
> I thought he asked for landmarks and stuff once, then I went back and
> he wanted monsters...

I think you're thinking of something else, the Pictobox Shop, right?
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:14
Regular
Dr Duck wrote:
> You get the colour one when you start the second play-through?

Nah, you get it when you do a couple of jobs for the pictobox guy then give him a forest firefly (Which I once caught thinking it was a fairy).

Then, if you start the second playthrough, it'll be in your inventory.
Sun 18/05/03 at 13:08
"period drama"
You can get the colour pictobox 1st time around - I have it with me right now.
Just do Lenzo's tasks on Winfafall and he'll say something about colour pictures being possible. Then go to Forest Haven and run around the main bit with the Deku Tree until you see a bright firefly (it's bigger than the others and white, not yellow) catch it in a bottle, show this to Lenzo, and you'll get the colour pictograph.
Now you can also do a lot more stuff on WIndfall.

I'm glad you keep the figurines, I was worried about that : )
Sun 18/05/03 at 13:10
"period drama"
Oh, and as for the bloke outside Dragon Roost - you have to sort 25 letters then he'll be up there. If you do 25 again he'll give you a letter to deliver as well, and with the reply you get something nice ....
Sun 18/05/03 at 13:16
Regular
Who was the nervous person you needed the photo for on the second task?

I spent ages getting the skint bloke by the tree when he was shocked to see you...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.