GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda questions........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 00:02
Regular
Need a bit of help on a few thing's

First of all the Nintendo gallery. When you complete the game and start the new save file so you start the game with the colour Pictobox, do you keep all the figures from the previous game or do you have to start again?

At the front of Dragon Roost Island where you land your boat, there's some guy saying he needs to get to his job interview, is there any way of helping him?

There's some island I forget it's name, it's made out of blocks, you climb up it then drop into a hole in the ground and there's some block pushing puzzle. What's the idea of the puzzle?

I pushed the damn things around for ages trying different things but nout happened.

Thanks for ya help...if ya helped and if you didn't then ummmmm fook off.
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:26
"Wa-wa-west"
Oh yeah, the last one is the King of Hyrule
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:24
"Wa-wa-west"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Anyone know how many different items you can get for Zunari's (eskimo
> guy on Windfall) shop?
>
> I've got the Shop Guru statue, but there seems to be an empty bit on
> the table.
>

There are about 12 items you can get for the stall.

> Also anyone got a list of those Legendary Pictographs that what's his
> face sells?

Great Fairy
Fairy Queen
Ganondorf
Jabun
Laruto
Fado

I think one more, but I can't remember. You have to get them in certain phases of the moon as well.
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:15
Regular
I've got six items with him.

Town Flower, Sea Flower, Exotic Flower, Fountain Statue, the sickle flag and those star things that spin in the wind.

The legendary pictographs are pictures of characters you can't take, because they are only in cutscenes.

Like the King, Gannondorf, the sages etc.
Tue 20/05/03 at 20:08
Regular
Anyone know how many different items you can get for Zunari's (eskimo guy on Windfall) shop?

I've got the Shop Guru statue, but there seems to be an empty bit on the table.

Also anyone got a list of those Legendary Pictographs that what's his face sells?
Tue 20/05/03 at 20:01
"period drama"
Josh8899 wrote:
> yey i done them all. Now how do u get the "multicoulered
> firefly". I cant seem to get one of those little floating lights
> in the jar(?)

You're probably trying for a little yellow one.
The one you want (and there's only 1 in the whole area by the Deku Tree) hides in the long grass somewhere - cut the grass down and it'll emerge.
It's a lot bigger and a lot brighter than all the others - you'll know when you see it. Then take it to the bloke and show him the bottle.
Tue 20/05/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Dr Duck wrote:
"While we're at it, who wanted the skull necklaces?"

There's also that pig-owning guy on the same island - he likes Skull Necklases, also, I believe.

But how on Earth can that guy think his daughter's good-looking?!?!? :S

I've been stuck trying to photograph the shy-guy for a while, now.
But, thanks - I now know how! :)
Mon 19/05/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Haha. I just finished the game (Excellent ending BTW) and Jésus Angel Does the Spanish translations.

Jesus. In a Zelda game?

They do mention "The Gods" alot...
Mon 19/05/03 at 16:27
Regular
yey i done them all. Now how do u get the "multicoulered firefly". I cant seem to get one of those little floating lights in the jar(?)
Sun 18/05/03 at 23:55
Regular
Go find the man with the guy who's always saying "I'll go see if the Windfall postman has been" when you talk to him.

Just wait for him and he will eventually get to the postbox and post a letter.
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:08
Regular
I Just wondered how you do the pictograph tests, with the man in the love ect. because

I waited and waited and no one posts a letter or anything like that. :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.