GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I actually died on Zelda YAY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 20:03
Regular
I actually died in Zelda and it wasn't because I got swarmed on by angry pigs, suprisingly.

I died on Outset Island, I went into the cave where you get the Triforce charts in to take some Pictothingy's of some of the rarer enemies. I noticed in the room that you get the Triforce chart from, you can use your Mirror shield to destroy a stone head. This opens up another load of caves that are about 10 times harder than anything else i've seen in the game.

Needless to say after much battling I ran out of fairy's and died. Wasn't really properly prepared for the fight but damn it was fun.

Next time I'm gonna pack some of Grannies after birth and a few more fairy's and teach those mongs a lesson. If you haven't found these rooms I suggest you head straight for them, though be prepared or you'll get ya a-ss kicked.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:03
Regular
I actually died in Zelda and it wasn't because I got swarmed on by angry pigs, suprisingly.

I died on Outset Island, I went into the cave where you get the Triforce charts in to take some Pictothingy's of some of the rarer enemies. I noticed in the room that you get the Triforce chart from, you can use your Mirror shield to destroy a stone head. This opens up another load of caves that are about 10 times harder than anything else i've seen in the game.

Needless to say after much battling I ran out of fairy's and died. Wasn't really properly prepared for the fight but damn it was fun.

Next time I'm gonna pack some of Grannies after birth and a few more fairy's and teach those mongs a lesson. If you haven't found these rooms I suggest you head straight for them, though be prepared or you'll get ya a-ss kicked.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:05
Regular
Coo

I'll have to check that out later.

Although I don't need any of your sissy rubbish.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:24
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
i thought that room was more boring that difficult...jus goin from room to room, killin a coupla things then next room...and for a heart piece!

btw, those knight things(darknuts?)...I seem to be the only person who calls them iron knuckles...which they apparently arn't...whats the difference?
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:28
Regular
Because they're called Dark Nuts.

Not Iron Knuckles.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:32
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
yeah, i get that dingus...i want to know the physical difference...they are just like i remember iron knuckles to be...oh crap..now you are going to insult my memory aren't you...well i'v beaten you to it....dooz's memory is leakier than a collander with bullet holes in it...there..ha!
lol
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:53
Regular
I've drowned once, thanks to some crappy ladder. Other than that I haven't even got to annoying flashy-ness.

In LttP i died all the time.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:54
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
oh yeah, LTTP! i bought that ages ago and all i did was play four swords with my brother(well, two swords then.)

i should really play it!
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
Bah. In the first of those rooms after the statue I killed the blue skulls but the flame round the next hole didn't... go out.

Restarted, never went back.

Next time...
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Festivus!"
I did this second time - is the one one where you drop many times?

And the ring of fire around the hole?
The first time I was one enemy away from completing it - all with no fairies or juice things.

Did it second time though.

Oh yay.

Did it have loads of bats in one?
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:10
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I was nearly killed by the Wind Temple boss today. Good thing I had a fairy in a bottle. What happens when you die in the game anyway? Is it like Oot where Link just drops dead, or is it something different?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.