GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Work Experience"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/05/03 at 16:47
Regular
Anyone else start today? I had the l33t hours of 9:30-4:00, about an hour and a half less than most.

I have my own office (complete with a stapler, phone and fax machine). The door has "Manager" on it, so I can sit with my legs crossed and smile smugly. And I photocopied over 500 sheets of paper, stapled 181 sheets and had a 1 hour, 50 minute lunch break, only working for 4 and a half hours out of a 6 and a half hour day :D

Now that IS work experience. And it reminded me of The Office three-fold:

- There were two branches, and this was inferior, as it had the information sent to it from the other branch

- The partner made Gervais-like jokes

- There was a guy called Gareth

:D
Tue 20/05/03 at 17:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
wurc ekspeeryens iz 4 kidz!
Tue 20/05/03 at 17:01
" Crazy!"
• DW • wrote:
> Crazycol, your nose is growing longer...

I wasn't lying, Nortech it was for.
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:36
Regular
I have a talking parrot!

They live for ages, and cost a lot, normally. I have an African Grey, yey. It can be very annoying...
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Pieces of eight.

Rarr
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Light of the world"
cookie monster wrote:
> My work experience was excellent, i was in a pet shop and although i
> had to do quite a lot of work, everyone was really friendly. I almost
> cried when i left, they even had a talking parrot.

Ha Ha Ha sorry its all so emotional
*cries*
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My work experience was excellent, i was in a pet shop and although i had to do quite a lot of work, everyone was really friendly. I almost cried when i left, they even had a talking parrot.
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:10
Regular
Crazycol, your nose is growing longer...
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Light of the world"
she did do a bouquet for me to give to my mum for mothers day...
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:00
Regular
Heh, everyone up here (Scotland, land of the GGods) seems to get something free away with them, for example, a mouse if you work at a PC shop, CD if you work at HMV, set of men's phone number's from the Navy, plane from the airport, you know. That kinda stuff.
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Light of the world"
weirdly enough...yes
I had to step INSIDE of the bin after I cut up all dead stuff to push all bits down to make room for more.....

I should of reported her shouldnt i

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.