GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If your've played a game today what was it? and did you enjoy it?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 15:41
Regular
Here's a place where you can post what games your've played today, and if you enjoyed playing them or not!

I'll start the ball a rolling!

Today i've played Turok 3 and if was GREAT fun!

I got to the first boss and after a few tries I caaaannned 'im!
Page:
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Festivus!"
Beat my Tetris High score

Now 25909.

I rule.
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Woo. I won Metroid Prime. Said I only had 75% of the items though, despite only not picking up the Combo beam for the ice cannon... I guess it must be for all the missile and power bomb expansions (and possibly health tanks) I missed out. Anyway, I think I had about 93% of scans so that wasn't too bad. I shall probably try to locate some of the power ups I couldn't find later on...
Fri 04/04/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Festivus!"
Tetris. On the NES.

Pure. Gaming. Brilliance.

22576 Top score...
Fri 04/04/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I'm now gonna go try to beat the final boss in Metroid Prime. Again.
Fri 04/04/03 at 20:15
Regular
Been playing Wave Race: Blue Storm today. Brilliant when you play with stormy weather on Southern Island...

The music's one of the best parts of it though, track 14 rules :D
Fri 04/04/03 at 19:36
"The Will of D."
Today I kicked Ganondorf's big butt in ALttP on my brand spanking new SP. I have the golden sword the silver bow and arrows, and all 4 bottles (I had 3 blue potions and a magic medicine, I ony needed to use one blue potion to beat him!)

and yes I did enjoy it a lot.
Fri 04/04/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I played a game today, it was fun.
Fri 04/04/03 at 17:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
I've been playing Medal Of Honour Frontline for the past few days. Really got back into it.

Stuck on Niemburg Bridge or what ever it's called though.
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:42
"Uzi Lover"
Yesterday and today I've been playing alot of F-Zero on my new SP.

Just going through and completing all the cups and such. I think I have one more cup to win and then I'll have master mode unlocked on all. Not sure what else I'll get though, and if you know don't tell me.
Fri 04/04/03 at 14:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I was on metroid prime and I was enjoying it until I got killed. Now I have to work my way back to where I was since I couldn't find a save point, I got really far as well. Meh, I'll be back on it tonight no doubt.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.