GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If your've played a game today what was it? and did you enjoy it?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 15:41
Regular
Here's a place where you can post what games your've played today, and if you enjoyed playing them or not!

I'll start the ball a rolling!

Today i've played Turok 3 and if was GREAT fun!

I got to the first boss and after a few tries I caaaannned 'im!
Page:
Thu 20/03/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
Still trying get through Sonic Mega Collection
Thu 20/03/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Finally! - One of the peaches I planted has actually grown into a tree!! :D
I also planted an apple about a week ago, but that tree appears to have stopped growing, at about halfway! I also planted some cherries somewhere, but they haven't re-surfaced. And only 2-days-ago I planted one-apple, and one-peach, but today they appear to have just dissapeared!

Well, at least I've got something...
Shame I'm gonna miss the first-two events in the Sports Fair, tommorow, also.

I'm improving on Dr.Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine though. This game's a heck-of-a-lot-harder than it looks - even on Easy mode, where I've managed to make it past Coconuts, and onto Stage 6. But no further... yet.
And I'm also still stuck in Act 2 of the Fairground-type zone in Sonic 3!!
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:03
Regular
"NJAN"
this week i be mostly playin Eternal Darkness. absolute stunner of a game. and the more i play the more i open and the more my mouth drops with amazement. deff one of cubes top killer apps.
but i havent played ED today, yet. what i have bein playin is a little game called 'Drug Lord 2'. its so simple youd hardly call it a game but its so addictive. all you do is buy drugs and try and sell them off for a profit. you can buy guns and stuff like that so if/when you run into a gang of thugs or the DS you can fight as opposed to just running and prob gettin injured in the meantime.
its a great game and at about 500k to download its not one to be missed. great for 2 min of play while you are workin on the pc in the office or sthing. you can get it off my site (www.eamon.tk).
check it out!
amos.
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Festivus!"
Super Monkey Ball 2.

Not played it today, but in minutes I plan to win a tournament in Monkey Soccer.

If you don't have this game, seriously get it - It may not have the coolness of other titles or the gritty storyline, but it is fantastic, and with spin-off worthy mini games too.

Greatness itself.
Wed 19/03/03 at 15:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Only had a go on Morrowind on my PC so far, I shall be going on Resi 0 later in anticipation for Metroid.
Wed 19/03/03 at 15:18
Regular
super monkey ball 2 wich is ace but to hard,and house of the dead 3 wich is good but to short
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:05
Regular
"past,present&future"
Pikmin, which is a work of true genius.

So many ways to play, and finishing it isn't even a concern, I've never seen such quality A.I. or such a complete 'reality' in any game.

Transcends mere game playing.

Every GC owner should bear witness.
Tue 18/03/03 at 11:36
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've been getting some more rare fruits burried in Animal Crossing, while I've also found out that 2 other people in my village are now wearing the Man United home shirt I designed! :D

Still can't get Soccer to arrive in the post though... :(

And I've also been finding those old Sonic games incredibley hard, after getting stuck in Act 2 of the... one with those things you've got to jump up-and-down on, to get them down, where you can jump off and move-on, down below. But I just can't do it!! And I've easily spent over half-an-hour (in total game-time) trying to do this!
But the original Sonic game isn't a lot easier, either. I remeber, now, exactly why I used to HATE the Labyrinth Zone, and how damn-hard it is to get ALL those Emeralds!
But in Sonic 2 I can go all-the-way... Right up untill that laser beam boss-thing, right before the very-last one, which is impossible, with Super Sonic, surely?!?!

And I've been playing Rally Championship, also. Good game, quite tough.
Fri 14/03/03 at 19:44
Regular
Today i've been playing Resident Evil for the Gamecube, and Morrowind for the Xbox.
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Also been playing Sonic Mega Collection - Great to relive all those classic gaming moments!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.