GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If your've played a game today what was it? and did you enjoy it?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 15:41
Regular
Here's a place where you can post what games your've played today, and if you enjoyed playing them or not!

I'll start the ball a rolling!

Today i've played Turok 3 and if was GREAT fun!

I got to the first boss and after a few tries I caaaannned 'im!
Page:
Sat 03/11/01 at 15:41
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Here's a place where you can post what games your've played today, and if you enjoyed playing them or not!

I'll start the ball a rolling!

Today i've played Turok 3 and if was GREAT fun!

I got to the first boss and after a few tries I caaaannned 'im!
Sat 03/11/01 at 16:01
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I ain't played any games today because I've been on the internet all day posting on here.
Sat 03/11/01 at 16:48
Regular
I've been playing the original Turok, and hell yeah i've been enjoying it.

One thing I don't understand is why they have to put annoying puzzels in a violent game like Turok, the forth level is giving me a headache.
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive been playing GTA 3 - Still just as great each time!!
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:19
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I was playin' good old Lylat wars in a 3 way battle with my m8s :D I Won...You guessed that :) i win all the time....
Sat 03/11/01 at 18:55
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
If you get a game you gotta enjoy it.

My fav. is none other than Zelda Ocarina of time,I've had it for uncountable years and have not completed it.

My fav. bit is when you turn in to an teenager for the first time it's an experience in your heart. and Of course I felt well...amazed.

I say it's the best game in europe because it's long and hard

Even my uncule can't complete it (Gaming freak)So it's gotta be hard.

I say it's a challenge and hardly anyone will complete it even though it's being out a long time.
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:41
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Perfect Dark. Yep I loved it.

GM's Gaming line up for tonight
Spot of PD
Majora's Mask
PD Again :o)
Majora's Mask
And maybe some Excitebike.
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:12
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I've just been playing....

wait for it....

Clayfighter 63.3!

LOL

Now i'm about to have another go on Turok 3!

:)
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:36
Regular
Haven't played on a game today, later on I'll play on my GBA, mario Kart or play on my N64 on either No Mercy, F Zero X or I may even dust off one of my old N64 games.
Sat 03/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I generally play through F-Zero X and Waverace 64 a lot (even tho I usually whip the CPUs but now cos I play em too much!) because if I want 2 listen to music then for these games u don't need the sound. You might think you don't need it for others but you'd be suprised! In Perfect Dark you can't hear when u r being attacked, and the same goes for most 1st person shooters. My music doesn't suit Zelda very well, and Zelda is just easier and better with sound. The only other things I could play with music on are Wetrix, which I haven't played a lot recently, or Goemon:Mystical Ninja which I have won too many times But those fights with the giant robots are THE BEST!)

Anyways this morning I played F-Zero X on Joker cup on Master setting and won. I always use that really heavy black craft (black bull I think?) cos it has ace grip and top speed, and is only slightly lacking in boost power. Anyway F-Zero X is very good and fun, especially killing your opponents (heh hehe heh!)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.