GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If your've played a game today what was it? and did you enjoy it?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 15:41
Regular
Here's a place where you can post what games your've played today, and if you enjoyed playing them or not!

I'll start the ball a rolling!

Today i've played Turok 3 and if was GREAT fun!

I got to the first boss and after a few tries I caaaannned 'im!
Page:
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I finally completed Dr.Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (from the Sonic Mega Collection) on Easy mode, last weekend! Damn, that games hard! Makes Monkey Ball look a lot easier! But it's still enjoyable to play. I've been working my way through Normal mode since then (after realising I'll need to complete it on either Hard, or this one, to unlock another game), and I almost flew-straight-through it. But now I'm up against Spike, but I can't seem to beat him this time! :(

I would give some of the other Sonic games a go, but I got stuck on Sonic 3; found it too-hard to grab every last Emerald in Sonic 2; found the original Sonic too-slow; got bored with Sonic Spinball; and got a headache from playing that awful isometric game - Sonic 3D!

I'm really getting into Metroid Prime, now, though...
I may only have 25% of the Items, but with over 60% of the scans, and having recently come face-to-face with the Chozo Spirits, and those jet-pakced Pirates; this game is just STARTING to get good!
I love how you can freeze almost ANY enemy with the Ice Beam, and then shatter them with a missile. Excellent!

But I hate either of those 2 air-born Space Pirates more than any other. I always thought they'd be easy, and that the ones with the whips would be worse... This game looks like it may actually get harder!

Oh, and I had one of my last-ever goes on FIFA 2003 last night, before I import Winning Eleven 6, as I kept the pressure on Liverpool, as Man United, at the top of the European Super League-type-thingy...
Can't wait to get rid of this game!! :S
Thu 10/04/03 at 19:20
"The Will of D."
I played Pokemon Silver today and just captured Suicine, and Entei. They were both in the same route aand I battled them one after another, without them running away either. Still haven't captured Raikou either since i haven't had the chance to take down his picture on the Pokedex.
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:47
Regular
Sibs wrote:
> My brother re-installed Final Fantasy 7 yesterday,

Bah, I spent months looking for a PC version, and then when I finally bought the PSX version Iseen copies of it (PSX) everywhere. I had to buhy it second hand off of eBay by the way as no-where had it...
I still want the PC version though, maybe... the beginning was the best...
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Weren't they gonna make a graphically updated version of Final Fantasy 7?

:)
Thu 10/04/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
Been playing FIFA Football 2003 - Very good too!
Wed 09/04/03 at 03:17
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
My brother re-installed Final Fantasy 7 yesterday, and I just couldn't resist firing up a new game. Been playing since about 6 with a few pauses to eat and win Ebay auctions, etc. but I've just got outside Midgar (just finished the cool motorcycle escape from Shinra HQ bit, but my PC must be too good for this bit, as it ran hyper fast... normally takes a minute or two to reach the end, took me about 30 seconds this time... though the game still suffers from slowdown on the FMVs... stoopid...) Anyway, FF7 does indeed rule. Getting some decent materia now too. Got the Bio and used it to beat Rufus and his pet dog thing no problem on top of Shinra HQ... :D

Anyway... it's gone 3am, I really should go to bed...
Sat 05/04/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
hehe, no excuse!

:P
Sat 05/04/03 at 13:54
Regular
"Festivus!"
Cooky wrote:
> Well my best score on Tetris DX on the Gameboy is 1,205,237

I've had but 3 goes. Ner.
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tribute wrote:
> Beat my Tetris High score
>
> Now 25909.
>
> I rule.

Well my best score on Tetris DX on the Gameboy is 1,205,237

:)
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:47
Regular
Played Phantasy Star Onine....online for pretty much all of yesterday and hell yeah i enjoyed it.

I'm now level 28 and i've got a beefy Mech Gun +8.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.