GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"vote for DAPAWAN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 15:45
Regular
Clearly DAPAWAN should be a notable. I mean look he's posted these wonderful things in loads of forums letting everyone get 5,000 quid for 6 quid. Truly a very generous person is DAPAWAN to share his secrets with us.
Some might say that this is spam but i'm sure DAPAWAN shuns such lowly meat products. Clearly DAPAWAN is the most deserving to be notable. I know what I'll be spending my 5,000 on. That's right! A new computer so I can vote for DAPAWAN quicker and many times!

Long live DAPAWAN, the futures bright the futures DAPAWAN.

Brought to you by the committie to enrole DAPAWAN for Notable. Caution objects in your mirror may appear closer than they seem. Checkens are not our friends, trust only DAPAWAN. DAPAWAN trust co ltd
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:47
Regular
"8==="
Slept in late yesterday, so i did an 'all-nighter'
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:42
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Hedfix wrote:
> I don't care I've been up for 24hrs so i'm gonna make a mistake or
> two.

Why you been up that long?
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Festivus!"
i've been up 24 hours.

not today, but sometime in my life.

ands stop complaing and go to sleep
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:39
Regular
"8==="
I don't care I've been up for 24hrs so i'm gonna make a mistake or two.
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I respectfuly disagree
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
YeY!

Time for me to leave...
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:32
Regular
"8==="
Heh, the original post's still good.
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Festivus!"
Hedfix wrote:
> The irony that hallow misread such a blatantly sarcastic post as a
> normal post

That isn't ironic.

It'd have been ironic if you have been posting a sarcastic peice about how people will mistake it for being normal, but that...

That is just stupid.
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Good recovery, I have to say.

Strectching it a bit, but still... :D
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:18
Regular
"8==="
No to be honest I did get it wrong, since I've been up for about 24 hrs now. I just wanted to see if I could recover from that screw up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.