GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"vote for DAPAWAN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 15:45
Regular
Clearly DAPAWAN should be a notable. I mean look he's posted these wonderful things in loads of forums letting everyone get 5,000 quid for 6 quid. Truly a very generous person is DAPAWAN to share his secrets with us.
Some might say that this is spam but i'm sure DAPAWAN shuns such lowly meat products. Clearly DAPAWAN is the most deserving to be notable. I know what I'll be spending my 5,000 on. That's right! A new computer so I can vote for DAPAWAN quicker and many times!

Long live DAPAWAN, the futures bright the futures DAPAWAN.

Brought to you by the committie to enrole DAPAWAN for Notable. Caution objects in your mirror may appear closer than they seem. Checkens are not our friends, trust only DAPAWAN. DAPAWAN trust co ltd
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That was a witty response.
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:44
Regular
"8==="
No i meant I am SKINT. I am fatboy slim's record Label and am therefore a collection of people and buildings. It is impossible for me in the state i am in to indulge in such practices. I'd burn myself down. crush a woman in a park, block a road next to a bakers and rocks are harder than me so im too scared of them.
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I want to see DAPAWN on the world wide web. He He!
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
rocks are free, and you can pick up yesterdays rolls if you scrounge around behind a bakery.

And if you are good at it, you can get a girl by nevr spending any money on her at all.
Just take her to the park.

Drugs could be a problem, although you could smoke some bananas.
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:32
Regular
"8==="
gerrid wrote:
> Oh a gaming all-nighter.
> I thought it would have been something to do with the secks, drugs or
> rocks and rolls.

Nope. I am skint
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If he was awake for 24hrs, that means he's been awake since at least this time last evening, right, which means he's been up all through the night.
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:25
Regular
"Festivus!"
gerrid wrote:
> It was pretty evident that you stayed up all night if you have ben
> awake for 24hrs, you didn't really answer the question.

Not necessarily.

He could've woke up at midnight and gone to sleep at mid - night again

midnight and mid - night are 2 different times
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh a gaming all-nighter.
I thought it would have been something to do with the secks, drugs or rocks and rolls.
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:10
Regular
"8==="
soory the answer to why i stayed up was because i'd 'slept in'. So I wasn't tired. What I did was play Burnout,Buffy, Ghost Recon and The Sims. Oh and I designed a level on Timesplitters 2 making good use of the programmable logic parameters. Thought about making some more music but Ghost Recon was calling.....
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
An all-nighter doing what?
It was pretty evident that you stayed up all night if you have ben awake for 24hrs, you didn't really answer the question.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.