GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"vote for DAPAWAN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 15:45
Regular
Clearly DAPAWAN should be a notable. I mean look he's posted these wonderful things in loads of forums letting everyone get 5,000 quid for 6 quid. Truly a very generous person is DAPAWAN to share his secrets with us.
Some might say that this is spam but i'm sure DAPAWAN shuns such lowly meat products. Clearly DAPAWAN is the most deserving to be notable. I know what I'll be spending my 5,000 on. That's right! A new computer so I can vote for DAPAWAN quicker and many times!

Long live DAPAWAN, the futures bright the futures DAPAWAN.

Brought to you by the committie to enrole DAPAWAN for Notable. Caution objects in your mirror may appear closer than they seem. Checkens are not our friends, trust only DAPAWAN. DAPAWAN trust co ltd
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:45
Regular
"8==="
Clearly DAPAWAN should be a notable. I mean look he's posted these wonderful things in loads of forums letting everyone get 5,000 quid for 6 quid. Truly a very generous person is DAPAWAN to share his secrets with us.
Some might say that this is spam but i'm sure DAPAWAN shuns such lowly meat products. Clearly DAPAWAN is the most deserving to be notable. I know what I'll be spending my 5,000 on. That's right! A new computer so I can vote for DAPAWAN quicker and many times!

Long live DAPAWAN, the futures bright the futures DAPAWAN.

Brought to you by the committie to enrole DAPAWAN for Notable. Caution objects in your mirror may appear closer than they seem. Checkens are not our friends, trust only DAPAWAN. DAPAWAN trust co ltd
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:48
"slightlyshortertagl"
ermm,

no
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Methinks you're in need of a Head fix.
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Microchips wrote:
> Methinks you're in need of a Head fix.

hahaha...haha...ha

:)
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:56
Regular
"\\"
Microchips wrote:
> Methinks you're in need of a Head fix.

hehehehehe.

I don't get it.
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:56
Regular
"8==="
One word: IRONY
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hedfix wrote:
> One word: IRONY

You think?

Christ...
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:04
Regular
"8==="
It was mainly in reply to Hallow who didn't seem to be getting it.
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hedfix wrote:
> It was mainly in reply to Hallow who didn't seem to be getting it.

In which case, you should have said sarcasm, not irony.

Joy.
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:10
Regular
"8==="
The irony that hallow misread such a blatantly sarcastic post as a normal post

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.