GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 16:56
Regular
How class is moto gp 2..Im loving the demo...just wish I had XBL!
Whats everybodies best lap time for Le mans?....just want to see if I am lame!! Welcome to my online gaming!!
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:02
Regular
£40? You can get it for £29.99, why on earth would you want to pay an extra £10?
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I never played Moto GP so I don't know if there are new tracks or not. But I assume it'll be pretty much the same since it's all official circuits, maybe there are unlockable tracks but I don't know yet.

At the moment I would say it is certainly worth £30, you can start career mode with a completely customisable rider and bike, and gain exp. points along the way to build up your skills. There are also GT style tests to take but they aren't essential to the game, you can start without them but you get a lot more exp. if you do them. So the lifespan certainly looks to be good anyway. It's also x-box live compatable and you can add your own sountracks. Right now I have my Motorhead album on it, suits it to a tea. :)

Then there's the normal multi-player mode and other single player modes, like quick races and stunt modes.

Visually it's astounding, at times when watching the replays it's just like TV. And the rumble camera is the nuts.

Anyway I paid £40 for it and I certainly think it's been worth it so far......
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:24
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Does it have new tracks? Or is it the same old tracks as Moto GP with maybe one or two new ones?

Convince me that this is worth my £30 :)
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
I got it today, never had the first one! thought the first track
was unforgiving. Think im starting to get the hang of it now!!
Fri 23/05/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I thought Moto GP 2 was to be released on the 6th of June. But I went into GAME today and they had it, excellent, needless to say I got it.
Wed 21/05/03 at 22:46
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'm in the top 50 in the world for every track I've set a score on in stunt mode.
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Havent got live!
Wed 21/05/03 at 20:54
"slightlyshortertagl"
you'd be surprised, unlike the original you'd need to spend a good couple of weeks to get a maxed out bike.
Wed 21/05/03 at 20:52
Regular
Nope sorry played a demo in GAME for a while. Wouldn't waste £35 on it as I wouldn't play it long before getting very bored.
Wed 21/05/03 at 20:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
Alastair, you got it?

gamertag? I feal like beating someone ;-)

And n00b (forgot you name, sowwy), yes I reccomend it.

And a half.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.