GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 16:56
Regular
How class is moto gp 2..Im loving the demo...just wish I had XBL!
Whats everybodies best lap time for Le mans?....just want to see if I am lame!! Welcome to my online gaming!!
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah its a case of good use of the shapes you have access to. ;-)
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Have seen pics of a bike in a mag and it had a face on the
side... anyone know how to do it?
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Great game. I got it Friday. I liked being able to create my own bike design and the races are good. It might be better if it was more realistic in the way that when you crash you don't get straight back on your bike though! :)
Sun 25/05/03 at 17:11
Regular
Methinks I'll get this off eBay. There's a guy selling a brand new, sealed copy for just £13.50 at the moment - mad! If all goes well, I'll go for that as I enjoyed the demo but have heard it's not quite worth the asking price.
Sun 25/05/03 at 13:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Savatt

Original huh ? ;-))
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:13
"slightlyshortertagl"
Sav, gamertag?
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Excellent game this. :-) Been playing a lot over the past week. I've got all the riders and of course I've designed my own custom bike. Doing ok on the scores and the game plays nicely - some of the challenges and stuff can be bloody frustrating though !
The details on the bikes are great - makes your custom bike look even better now. :-)

The real racing improvements are online though. No gits taking short cuts now because they can't. No player riding backwards around the track trying to take everyone else off. Mind you saying that I tend to take people off their bikes cause I race dirty at times. ;-)) But then at least its in the sense that I'm racing and not just going the wrong way. ;-))

I love the other bits to the game as well such as the friends list always being available so people can invite you to an online game even when you're just playing the single player area. :-)

Had some good laughs online - no doubt I'll be back on there later. ;-)
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Sorry HHAT I don't have Broadband up here. I guess I'll have to beat you some other time.

;)
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> £40? You can get it for £29.99, why on earth would you
> want to pay an extra £10?

I was in a rush because I had bought tickets for the Matrix movie, so I just grabbed the game when I saw it.

It was a damn great movie though.

:)
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:16
"slightlyshortertagl"
Lou,

gamertag? I feal like beating someone ;)

http://www.planetmgp.com/forums/ attachment.php?s=&postid=136595

Guess who's gamertage is nidalj, one guess ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.