GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 16:56
Regular
How class is moto gp 2..Im loving the demo...just wish I had XBL!
Whats everybodies best lap time for Le mans?....just want to see if I am lame!! Welcome to my online gaming!!
Wed 11/06/03 at 07:33
"slightlyshortertagl"
I ~will~ beat you. At stunt mode anyway. I am currently 20th in the world and I havent'h hit 'the brick wall' yet.

I also usea a manual.

*kivs*
Wed 11/06/03 at 03:07
"I love yo... lamp."
When I get live, this is one of the first things I get. Just have to. So I can show you all whos the daddy. HHAT please step forward...
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:49
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> G'day mate. Where's me wombat?

probably on the barbi m8
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
scrapdealer wrote:
> strewth

G'day mate. Where's me wombat?
Tue 03/06/03 at 23:12
Regular
I haven't got much money at the moment, so I usually go for the 'must-buys' on my consoles. I also enjoy 'fun' racing more than any other - Burnout 2, F-Zero, Mario Kart and the like being my favourite.

With respect to this, would you recommend Moto-GP 2? I don't know what it is, but there's part of me wanting to buy it and another part saying no. How queer.
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Can anyone beat my time of 1:34.20 on Le Man?

I knew you lot were crap.
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:55
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Holy shiz this game is brillient.

Having only got my Xbox back today(I had vent it to a friend) I got to play my new demo, and MGP2 is a dream. Tao Feng however is pish.

I'll post my best time for LeMans tomorrow.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It's easy to make a silly face on the side of yer bike.

I just used a large circle, 2 small semi circles and then another circle but made it smaller. Then I skewed the smaller circle and coloured it red so it looks like it's sticking out a tongue. Then I just put the semi circles at an angle so that the eyes look crazed.

It's pretty cool even if I do say so myself.

;)
Mon 26/05/03 at 10:47
"slightlyshortertagl"
you can do it.

Just need to move your social life out of the way.
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:51
Regular
I think they call it false advertising ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.