GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girls, why don't they like computer games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 12:11
Regular
It amazes me everytime when I'm playing computer games, someone from the female species says "why are you playing those silly computer games, haven't you got something better else to do"
I can think of alot of worse things to do, like spend five hours in front of a mirror putting on makeup and then taking it off again.
Ok there are a few girls out there that actually play games, but they are far and few between.
How many times have you heard this saying"I only play games for the taking part"
Rubbish!... What girl's fail to realise is that boys have a competitve side to then.
We must win, we can win at all costs even if it means cheating, we just have to win, win and win.We must not be beaten by a silly programer.
Don't you hate when she says ain't you tired of doing the same over and over again?
I hope you agree with me.(Joe)
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:30
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
again as you say most...
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:21
Regular
I did say most. Anyway, most males that play games are right ugly gits too.
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:06
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> ah yes, most girls who like gaming are indeed mingers. shame too.

i sense WolfGirl getting angry
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
My sister use to love playing video games but now says she has grown out of it!!
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:01
Regular
ah yes, most girls who like gaming are indeed mingers. shame too.
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:45
Regular
Pedestrians*
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:43
Regular
Gaming Boy wrote:
> Your wife?!!!

How old exactly are you?

how rude
you do know that the forums arent just filled with horny teenie boppers there are a few old...er people in here

oh and crusher FYI i like gameing(shut up goatboy with your minger comments) and not just those bust a move i like taking out predestrains with a sniper rifle as the next person.
woo games yeah woo!

and neo genetic you wrote:Some girls don't put makeup on,as far as most of the girls in my form think that it's useless.

well you are all only 12 and within a year you wont think that
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:42
Regular
becaus men hve the intstinct of a hunter, and therfore hs to prove himself atevery oputinutity
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:38
I know quite a few girls who love playing videogames. My friend Shirley is a big FinalFantasy fan and my friend Laura loves racing games. Add them to the increasing number of girls who now like playing minigames like snake on their mobile phones and youll see that many girls are starting to join gaming.

Its true that gaming has been a traditionally male dominated pastime, but things are starting to change. Its true that girls dont tend to have the obsession with football and fighting games that guys do but luckily theres enough variety out there that everyone should be able to find a game genre they like. Be they male female, or rather not say!

Jimmy :-)
Sat 03/11/01 at 18:47
Some girls don't put makeup on,as far as most of the girls in my form think that it's useless.
Back to the topic,some girls like games,and those who like games are really good at them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.